Girls, a cute guy winks at you. What's your reaction?

just wanna know,whether you feel good,weird or something else

Most Helpful Girl

• i have this guy friend who always does it but I really like it.. it makes me melt inside though I don't like him in any way. Its feels dizzying and flattering.

What Girls Said 5

• i think it would depend on the context. if I waswalking down the street and some guy winked at me or something, I might think he had something in his eye or lost a contact, or if I knew he was winking at me I'd probably feel flattered and might say hello.

but really it just depends on context otherwise. like, if we're talking and you're awkwardly winking at random times that might be weird. but if I think you're cute and we're having some conversation where a wink would fit, then by all means, it would probably make me think you were cuter.

• Winking from strangers is always creepy, whether it's the old man at barbers or the cute guy at the video store, haha.

• Well If it is an Old man (I work at McDonalds) I just smile it off...if it is a younger better looking guy I am flattered and I blush :)

in the end it is a nice gesture to show a girl that you think she is cute

• if its like a random guy,

then there is probably a better way to approuch a girl, because that's not gonna get you anywhere

i just wouldn't respond

• Depending on who, and where I might react in different ways. But in the end its always flattering

What Guys Said 0