Thoughts on sexy Halloween costumes?

what do you think of them? are they trashy or sexy?

Most Helpful Guy

• The same rules that apply for dressing for the club are what sexy Halloween costumes fall under. There is a line.
    If you're showing off your pussy, it's trashy. If your butt flops out, it's trashy.
    If it's form fitting, while leaving a bit for the imagination it is sexy.

Most Helpful Girl

• I mean... it's Halloween. Does it really matter? The sexy girl scout is going to look just as ridiculous as the fully covered person in a gorilla suit. If you're going to a party, nothing is trashy (unless you're going as sexy duct tape and just cover your private areas lol). If you're going door to door with your kid though, it's better to be family friendly

What Guys Said 10

• Obviously sexy. The trashy part varies by the individual costume and where it is worn. Going door to door like that would be trashy.

• I think trashy and/or sexy would be a matter of opinion. I suppose the intent is for them to be sexy... that's about the only thing I like about Halloween

• Trashy, beyond trashy.

• slutty more than trashy,

• Often sexy becomes trashy (doesn't mean it can't still be sexy though) but striking the sexy/classy balance is hard, but i think it's doable and when you do it looks amazing!

• if your comfortable and feel good, then that's what matters.

• I think society has accepted that any girl 14-30 is going to wear something sexy.

• Sexy. I won't date a woman who doesn't dress sexy

• Red and black colors always sexy

• Cliche, very cliche

What Girls Said 7

• I think its a little of both mixed together, but its the one night of the year its okay to dress that way when you normally dont.

• More funny than anything.

• Depends, if you're just hanging out or going trick or treating or something then def trashy. Maybe if you are going clubbing or something, then it could be sexy, but only in those specific circumstances.

• 0|0
  • 0|0
  • they can be anything, sexy, trashy, scary, slutty etc.

• I think trashy.

❤✌