Girls, Showing your bra straps?

Is it acceptable to show your bra straps.

Is showing a bra strap a new trend that have emerged.

9

Most Helpful Girl

• Sometimes it's unavoidable. To me bras are just items of clothing. I think it's acceptable.

What Girls Said 8

• I don't see why people think it's like showing your privates, some of my female friends will pull my tops up over my shoulder to hide them. It really fucks me off, I like off the shoulder clothes and someone seeing that I have a bra strap just in st important.

• Totally acceptable. Sometimes it can even be a sort of accessory that goes well to some outfits. Also depends which style you are going for and what vibe you want.

• Why wouldn't it be acceptable?

• Showing bra straps is acceptable but it isn't a fashion trend. It basically happens by accident or we just don't the bra to go with the outfit. I believe there are 20+ styles of bras.

• why wouldn't it be acceptable?

• I mean it's okay, but it looks weird..

• Its freaking bra straps! I always see your boxer lining on top of your jeans sometimes

• nah its slutty