According to you, What do you think if girls wear Hijab?

@missjayne

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• What I never understood is wearing a hijab and makeup. Like 'I cover my hair so I won't attract any men, because my religion says so' and then they do wear makeup... Sometimes they even wear skimpy clothing underneath it.

Other than that, I don't really care what people do.

• exactly. sometimes even with thongs visible, clear as crystal under their trousers.

• Why do I get downvoted for this? I think it's just hypocritical.

• Literally nothing at all? It is their decision and I respect that

• I don't really think anything of it? I guess maybe I think it looks pretty and I respect their dedication to their beliefs, even if it can get unwanted attention.

• I feel like it's their choice but at the same time I feel like their religion forces it on them. I mean, hijabs were not worn before like the 1970s or somewhere in that era. If they decide to do it for themselves then fine, but I definitely have an issue with it being forced on them. I work in a college town where some women where full burquas, it's crazy. It's also very humid where I live so I feel sorry for them.

• it's part of their culture & religion, that's pretty much it , everyone is entitled to their beliefs and should be able to express them.

• It is their choice...

I just don't really like the reason why they wear hijab, but in the end it is their decision. So they can wear what they want.

• that its their choice

• It's part of their religion.
    Don't think anything of it.

• Because they are taught by their religion that they should "cover up" to not "seduce" poor, weakminded men 👍

• I really don't think about them.

• I think they're Muslim if they wear hijab.

• I'm indifferent. Has no affect on me or my life. I respect their culture and their choices. :)

• I think it's their choice, other than that I don't really think anything about them.

• Nothing much wbu?

• Oooo the indo girls who wear hijab. You see i have encountered tons of them, they're pretty close-minded so i always keep my distance towards them.

• Oh hey fellow Indonesian
    I'm indifferent but here in Indonesia, I don't like the stereotypes that are happening.

• I don't ask about stereotypes

• I've already answered your question plus I can say whatever I want to say

• I like it.
    My friend wears it and she looks great.

✌❤

• Nothing. Nothing at all.

What Guys Said 22

• I pity them, but I never know if it's imposed or out of free will. In both cases , it's going too far in the west. But if anyone wants to wear a colander, that's OK but going too far too.

image.shutterstock.com/.../...-helmet-28131340.jpg

• Doesn't make me feel any different than women who don't wear it. Though for some reason women who do wear it seems to have prettier faces... maybe it's just me.

• That their parents forced it on them.

• Their parents not always force them i think. In Indonesia, Not all of Indonesian girls wear hijab. Look at this ==> www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1743420-pretty-police-woman-or-pretty-lady-rocker And This ==> www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1738944-what-do-you-think-about-indonesian-girls

• Good for you.

• It's NOT true if muslim who apostate must killed. The meaning of "Kill" is to Kill their wrong thinking about their decision and Try to get them back to Islam again.

• They are "ghosts". They are not women from my point of view. Which is kind of what they want. By that I mean, they are genderless human beings and they happen to believe in something with which I strongly disagree. So not only do they have no power of attraction on me, but I am not even interested in talking to them since the way their mind works makes no sense to me. They're "ghosts". They don't matter to me.

• ... I suppose there are exceptions?

And does that mean you wouldn't speak to anyone whose perspective you didn't understand? Because you seem more open-minded than that. Or do you mean strictly in terms of speaking to someone whom you find attractive?

• @lanternhill
      I don't mean that these people are worthless human beings or that they can't be beautiful women. What I mean is that I wouldn't approach these people because I know that I disagree with them on a fundamental level. I know that trying to meet these people would probably eventually lead to fights. We are just too different... If that person were to ask me a random question, I would answer politely of course. I don't think I am better than them, I just think we could never get along. When I say they don't matter to me, I don't mean they don't matter as human beings, just that I am indifferent to them. I know it's the same for them having had to deal with some of them in the past. Of course there are exceptions. If I get to know someone who happens to be open minded and lovely, then she got past that first hurdle. It's a bit like talking with someone who looks really unattractive, but you found out after you got attached to them. You would never approach that person in real

• @lanternhill... life, but the fact that you never saw the person before gave you a chance to get to know that person and you discovered someone great.

I love having conversations with people who have different opinions than me. We can debate on things and always rest our arguments on facts. With religion, it's impossible. I could say that I strongly believe in the spaghetti meatball monster and nobody can prove me wrong. I could say that all homosexuals should die and justify myself by saying that my religion says so. And if people say my religion is madeup, I can just say it's not and never have to prove it. Religion is where arguments go to die. So why would I be eager to bond with people who are so different from me on such a fundamental level unless I get to know that person before we realize each other's views?
      I don't think my opinion here is different than what you already know of me. We talked about this before...

• I would think it's their choice and they can wear whatever they want to... ofcourse when they're wearing it with their own free will

• "I wonder if she's bald under all that?"

• reliogious and pretentious...

• I think "Oh." and move on to another girl.

• If its their choice and they want it... cool. Some look hot. If its forced by the man or religion... fuck that

• I'm always curious how their hairstyle is...
    It makes more put more attention on their FACE

• They must have it rough sometimes

• Like those nice chocolates wrapped in colorful paper ,
    first unwrap them and then eat them.

Ferrero Rocher's muslim style

• i think that if they want to its ok but it hides there beauty or at least some of it

• Some of them look really cute but it doesn't change anything else.

• I usually think they wear it because of their religion or culture, they look pretty cool to me.

• I respect them a lot, they must have a lot of courage, especially in these times!

• That they're victims of a cult.

• It's just a sign that she's off limits for me. I'm an atheist and I have a rule against dating girls with strong feelings about religion for the sake of maintaining a happy religiously tolerant life. I don't have a problem with them though and beyond assuming they're religious I don't make any other assumptions.

• I think for some girls they look more beautiful with the hijab

• Terrorists
    ...

• can she give me a hijab? XD

• Its funny if guys wear hijab XD

• it was supposed to be a pun cause it kinda sounds like "hand job"... can she give me a "hand job" is what tit's supposed to sound like.

• They're innocent but one of their fathers, uncles or brothers is probably a terrorist at home