What do u think of woman having tattoos?

better pictures this time, a lot of people says they where rubbish i just think they werent good pics so here we go again be honest!

what do u think of woman having tattoos?

these are jst a few tattoos i have but they are my fav! be honest even if you dont have any ink yourselfs im sure you appreciate art! or shareyou opinion on woman having tattoos is it right or wrong?

• really nice tattoos!
  • not my style but i appreciate the artwork!
  • not my scene at all, theyre crap!

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm generally a fan of tattoos and piercings on girls :)

What Guys Said 22

• I can look at your tattoos and say that they are high-quality work - far above the average. The artist definitely had talent.

Having said that, I don't like tattoos on anyone, but especially not on women. I think women's bodies are works of art all by themselves, and (to me - and I acknowledge that others feel differently, but you asked for our opinions) tattoos only detract from that. The Mona Lisa wouldn't be improved by painting street art over the background, for example.

Sadly, tattoos have become incredibly common (and cover-ups and regret just as common), so I have adjusted somewhat to their existence. On arms and legs or shoulders, it's not as big a deal. Necks, faces, boobs, stomachs, or pussies? Those are deal-breakers for relationships for me.

If you've ever seen someone from the back, and they have a fantastic body and shape, and then they turn around and have a totally busted face, and you think "awww,.. damn." That's how I feel about tattoos in general, but when I see girls with full sleeves, big chest tattoos, neck tattoos, etc., I mostly lose interest completely..

• thank you a see you appreciate the art form but i also understand you opinion :) maybe you might find a gal one day who has a lot of tattoos and might find her attractive never say never! :) x

• I have no problem with the artwork - I wouldn't mind it at all framed and on the wall. It's putting it on a beautiful woman's body that I object to.

If I like a girl with tattoos (and I definitely have), it's IN SPITE of them, not because of them.

• Honestly, tattoos can only decrease a girl's attraction in my opinion. I'm either neutral or turned off.

I'm not into women that have tattoos that isn't easily covered in a professional environments. So I'm not into tattoos on the neck, face, sleeves, or legs of tattoos. A single tattoo on the arm, or ankle, etc. because it is subtle.

Probably because I'm a white-collar culture type of person, and having visible tattoos like that is a cultural conflict for me.

-----

If i'm on a dating site and I see a woman with tattoos like I mentioned above, I ignore / swipe left.

• Plus I'm a Christian, and i'm not into all that demon / ghost / zombie / undead type of stuff. Tattoos that size of anything would turn me off, personally.

Guess I'm not enough of a rebel to be into that stuff; i'm more of an American socio-economic conformist. :-D

• Not a tattoo fan. Maybe a little one here and there but imagine it like muscles on guys:

If done right it can be attractive but too big or all over and it starts spilling over as body building. That's not to say body building is ugly but it does have diminishing returns and appeals to a smaller demographic if that's what you want.

• I don't mind her having tattoos as long as they aren't stupid and/or excessive.

• I do not see the point in spoiling a perfect skin with ugly drawings. Maybe they're ok when used to cover a scar, but in most cases, a scar is much less of a deal-breaker that a tattoo!

At the moment you are young and the tats are fresh. I don't think they'll improve with age, and will most likely look a lot worse.

• I'm almost entirely indifferent. You're familiar with a bell curve? There's like 3% of tattooed girls I think look really good because of them, and like 3% that I think look really bad because of them. But for the most part, it has no real effect on my opinion.

• It can be quite sexy, but it'd have to match her.

• Girls used to get little teaser tattoos that drew the eye and they were nice. A small flower on the ankle or a tiny butterfly on the hip. All this new age shit with girls getting tattoos like men is horrible I think. Women naturally sweep and curve and it makes them very attractive. A tattoo that big breaks up the natural lines and makes a girl look frumpy. I don't know any guy that likes big tattoos on a woman. It just doesn't belong. Tats are for men

• The same as what I think of men having tattoos

Cool, their body, their choice.

• Oh... Nice 8)

• TBH I'm not crazy about tattoos. It tarnishes beautiful, elegant female skin!! But some girls can pull it off.

• I personally look forward to the day, that this tattoo fad is dead and gone.

• technically it isn't a fad! considering its been around for along long time! vikings used them men and woman for example.

• When a Viking was tattooed, it had a spiritual meaning behind it.

Every cultor that tattooed or did skin modification, there was a spiritual meaning behind it.

Today tattooing is for the most part, done because it is in fashion with most of the things having no meaning what so ever besides that the owner thinks they are cute. That makes it a fad.

I am turned off by a woman with tattoos, a tattoo is a deal breaker for me.

• What I really find funny, is that women themselves keep asking this same question.

Time and time again, the over whelming response from men is that we do not like tattoos on them.

• Ruined my wife's legs. She got a large one on her calf without telling me. I don't think that I've sex with her since.

• I'm not against it, but I prefer without tatoos (I don't have any tatoos either).

• I like small tattoos on women, the lady tattoos were nice that you showed. Did you ever see the Russian model Anzhelica Anderson?

• Art is art, but when it's a permanent mark on the skin, I'm just at a loss for words. XD

• Absolutely disgusting and repulsive.

• im happy for people to have there own opinions i think thats alittle over the top lol

• Those tattoos are horrible.

• Noobs, I used to draw graffiti on my body, when I was 3.

• I think they're repulsive

• Sorry, i don't like tattoo Except Henna or Mehndi

• That first picture is ridiculous, holy shit. a white person getting some black person tattooed on them? WTF is wrong with those people. Tattoos are fine, it's just wow, the amount of self hatred white people have these days is sickening.

• eh i got her tattooes coz she's my fav actress nothing to do with her being black lol

• oh i just noticed are u racist? coz u said 'getting some black person' it shouldn't matter about colour i got her tattooed coz she's kick ass my dream girl! lol any walking dead fan would back me up so fuck!

What Girls Said 9