Is a girl with nice eyes attractive?

what if she isn't the hottest girl out there...would you still be drawn because of her eyes?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cute eyes are by far my biggest weakness. Bat your eyes at me and look at me sad and you can get me to do just about anything. So yes, I am drawn into a girl a lot by her eyes.

And also I don't feel as though I need "the hottest girl out there" to be drawn to her. She can just be averagely cute, and if she's got something special about her, then I'll be drawn to her regardless. Because that 'spark' is more important than anything else.

What Guys Said 5

• Eyes can be drawn to hypnotize...as much as they can tell the truth or the lies. It's all about those eyes ms, take care there.

• Cute puppy dog eyes sexxxxy woof!

so a big yes and a sweet personality

and also by the way you don't have to be the hottest girl to be attractive its about the package

• Of course.

Good Luck.

- Harvey D

• oh yes, definitely.

• A girl could have some sort of facial retardation and still have good eyes so... It's hard to know if I would without knowing the situation.

What Girls Said 0