What are you being for Halloween?

Hey guys! Are you dressing up? Are you doing a couples costume? Whatcha being guys? :D

My boyfriend and I are going as Batman's Poison Ivy and Two Face.

Most Helpful Guy

• The guy in jeans and a tee shirt handing out candy to kids that come up to the front door...

• Lol no fun, you can still dress up so mater what your age!! My boyfriends parents do every year!!!

• they're re-releasing the old episodes from 96/97 onward in Podcast form... podcastone. com search for classic loveline... :-)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm going as a hula girl and my be is going be a fire dancer. His costume is really cool and he's got a stick to set on fire.🔥

What Guys Said 9

• If I do go it'll either be a Shirtless lumberjack or a native Indian Warrior xD

• I will dress up as an adult actress :D I'll grab two cabbages and a wig and boom. Not a drag queen or anything but I do it for the sake of humor ;)

• I want to be PROJECT: Yi. I don't want to go trick or treating, but I would love to scare everyone. Unfortunately, PROJECT: Yi is too difficult to design for humanity.

• I don't celebrate it

• That's not a holiday in my country.

• I'm being sad as I have no friends

• I didn't go as anything, because I just didn't want to

• I'm going as a Feminist. I won't wash for a few days, I've already got short hair and hairy legs and armpits.

• I'm trying to make a Donald Trump costume with his head up his ass...

• 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 omg lol I don't know maybe you should take his head OUT of his ass, I think it's been up there way too long.

What Girls Said 12