Tell me what you think of this leather jacket?

link

it looks really shiny but I think I have seen it before and its not like that from what I remember. tell me what you think, I want to get it but I need some other opinions. k thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• The bomber jacket from your link is OK, stylish, but I would recommend getting something a little more classic like a leather motorcycle jacket that will give you a little more wear. I would be careful in buying the bomber jacket because of all of the zippers involved. One zipper goes, the jacket may not appeal as much to you, and you'll be out all of the money that you spent. When buying leather, always go for the more expensive choice. You'll appreciate it in the long run.

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• its the person that wears it, anyone can pull of clothing style its how you hold yours self man confidence ... and the jacket yeah go alright