He's SO CUTE! What should I do?

OK so I just joined my school's track team. And I saw the cutest guy I have ever seen! When I looked over at him once, I saw him looking at me. I don't know what to do. Please help!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Walk up to him! Break the ice. You have nothing to lose, but a lot to gain if things go well. One way is to walk up to him and join the conversation when he's talking to mutual friends. Then say a joke and look at him while saying it. Or do the old trick of walking up to him and asking him a question.

• Lol well I dnt noe his friends and I'm pretty shy

• Alrite ill try, but do you hv any other advice?

• No, that's the best thing to do. Just making eye contact with him won't get you far. A lot of guys don't take that as a sign or they don't approach it. The best thing to do is to just make the move yourself to show him that you're interested.

• try not to show him that your desperate.. that's the main thing just be yourself and be calm. try to make some eye contact that seems to help, and just wait a couple of days and see if he makes the 1st move.. if not you try to make it, guys sometimes like it when the girls make the first move:)

• Lol alrite thanx. shud I smile at him if he looks at me?

• Lol alrite thanx

• No problem.. yu should let me know how it goes.