What is considered low cut for a top?

I know that when you can see the crack of a woman's boobs (or her boobs at all for that matter) over her top the top is low cut. But the thing is my boobs are spaced far apart so I don't have any sort of crack or cleavage to judge how low a top is on me. I have a V neck shirt that I'm not sure is appropriate for semi formal wear because it seems to dip a bit BUT like I said I have zero cleavage whatsoever.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 2

• As a general rule of thumb, if it looks good, wear it. I also think if your boobs are tiny (nothing wrong with that). you want to avoid anything that might be considered low cut.

• lol.. you must use appropriate bra..

What Girls Said 2

• Had to laugh at the term "boob crack" but anyway, if you feel like your cleavage isn't a distraction but the shirt is still a bit too low, maybe try filling the chest space with a large statement necklace.

• If you feel comfortable in it, you should wear it.

• Okay but that doesn't answer my question tho