Halloween is on a weekend this year. Did you sport ur costume today for work/school?

• Don't dress up, think its childish
  • Totally in on the costume/makeup

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I was thinking of it, but then I wasn't sure my "costume" was appropriate. I didn't get myself to confirm with my manager if it was okay. I suppose I could have did myself after my shift (since I worked last night), but I just figured screw it. I'll do it next year.

• I work from home so even if I did dress up no one would see it (LoL)

• Great Supergirl costume, Halloween rules :)

• I don't usually dress up... Probably because when I was young my dad was away a lot and I had two older sisters... so for a couple of years straight I dressed up (or rather they dressed me up) as a little girl. Kind of scarred me for life. ;)

• I'm totally into it, if I go I'll be going as a native Indian warrior or a shirtless lumberjack xD

• Nope but i assume that my female coworkers will all be wearing the old nursing caps today like they've always done each year to take the same old photo with the same old people :/

• Yup I wore my Bumblee Costume from The Transformers, felt like a celebrity with all the pic requests!

• Didn't dress up, no one else in my department did either.

• I didn't dress up for school or work but I will for the party at my fraternity.

• I went to work dressed like an ISIS member but they fired me and 86'd me from the property. No one got the joke :'(

What Girls Said 6

• I wore my costume to school on Friday. Then I dressed up in a different costume with friends for Halloween night.

• No I didn't, but I don't think it's childish. Hard to vote when the options are limited!

• Sure, why not! =)

• Yeah well people at my high school dressed up, but I just went as myself. Because even before Halloween was here, people call me creepy lol. I don't know they say I'm creepy looking Oh well

• Of course I did!! Halloween the best

• Who cares if other people dress up or not? And if someone does its really not any of my concern

• Someone woke up on the wrong side of bed. Life's too short.

• Someone missed the point of my answer

• What does life being too short have to do with my answer? It's not my fault that you took my answer the wrong way.