Sexy animal costumes (especially the good old cat!) - hot, overdone, or just not hot?

Im totally not dressing up as a sexy animal im just curious. I know some hot girls who still dress up as cats and I don't get it because it's possibly the least original thing but it's their choice :p so whatcha think?

• hot
  • overdone but still hot
  • too overdone to be hot
  • just not hot

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm really indifferent to it. If they like it, I think that's cool. Yeah it's not really original. It can be an easy costume for someone that doesn't want to put a lot of effort or planning on their costume. Maybe they are more interested in having a costume for the activity they're doing.

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh, where is the sexy Mayor Naheed Nenshi costume? Sexy animals are so lame.

What Guys Said 11

• Be original

• I'm part of the majority... overdone but still hot!
    I guess it's because a get jumps onto its prey so a sexy cat is very symbolic and attractive...

• I agree with you it has been so overdone it is danger of becoming boring,

• Definitely overdone but still hot! ;-)

• It is overdone but still hot. Especially if you go as a cat or foxy you will have all league of legends players staring at you :P

• way overdone, but still hot

• Im not really into slutty costumes. I like the regular costumes that are sexy. this girl came into work with a perfect wizard of oz girl costume. i almost passed out it was so hot

• overdone but still hot ;)

• It's overdone, so it's not really original to me.

• Your not really hot just saying actually kinda below average

• Overdone but still hot. Playboy bunny is sexier.

What Girls Said 5

• The black cat is definitely overdone lmao. Everyone does it, and if its last minute and we don't like our costume, us girls always end up choosing a cat.. so cliche..😂

• It's sexy. Of course. Overdone for sure.

• for sex or Halloween? if for sex, tell him kitty needs her milk. works on my husband all the time.

• it's definitely overdone but I wouldn't find them hot even if it wasn't

• Overdone but still hot.

I'd like to see something original now though, like enough is enough