Sexy animal costumes (especially the good old cat!) - hot, overdone, or just not hot?

Im totally not dressing up as a sexy animal im just curious. I know some hot girls who still dress up as cats and I don't get it because it's possibly the least original thing but it's their choice :p so whatcha think?

• hot
    21% (6)22% (5)21% (11)Vote
  • overdone but still hot
    31% (9)57% (13)42% (22)Vote
  • too overdone to be hot
    21% (6)13% (3)17% (9)Vote
  • just not hot
    27% (8)8% (2)20% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm really indifferent to it. If they like it, I think that's cool. Yeah it's not really original. It can be an easy costume for someone that doesn't want to put a lot of effort or planning on their costume. Maybe they are more interested in having a costume for the activity they're doing.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Ugh, where is the sexy Mayor Naheed Nenshi costume? Sexy animals are so lame.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• Be original

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm part of the majority... overdone but still hot!
    I guess it's because a get jumps onto its prey so a sexy cat is very symbolic and attractive...

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with you it has been so overdone it is danger of becoming boring,

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely overdone but still hot! ;-)

0|0
    0|0
  • It is overdone but still hot. Especially if you go as a cat or foxy you will have all league of legends players staring at you :P

0|0
    0|0
  • way overdone, but still hot

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not really into slutty costumes. I like the regular costumes that are sexy. this girl came into work with a perfect wizard of oz girl costume. i almost passed out it was so hot

0|0
    0|0
  • overdone but still hot ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • It's overdone, so it's not really original to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your not really hot just saying actually kinda below average

0|0
    0|0
  • Overdone but still hot. Playboy bunny is sexier.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• The black cat is definitely overdone lmao. Everyone does it, and if its last minute and we don't like our costume, us girls always end up choosing a cat.. so cliche..😂

0|0
    0|0
  • It's sexy. Of course. Overdone for sure.

0|0
    0|0
  • for sex or Halloween? if for sex, tell him kitty needs her milk. works on my husband all the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • it's definitely overdone but I wouldn't find them hot even if it wasn't

0|0
    0|0
  • Overdone but still hot.

I'd like to see something original now though, like enough is enough

0|0
    0|0