What do you think of our costumes?

Here's our costumes, again I am gothic thing 2, my cousin @lexythelou22 is gothic thing 1 and my little sister is the cat in the hat. Below is all three of us. From left to right its my cousin Alexis, my sister Allana and me. Our costumes are home made and Alexis and my hair is sprayed blue.
What do you think of our costumes?

Below is an individual pic of Alexis.

Below are two indivudal pictures of me in the costume. My sister was too much of a spaz for us to get a good indivudal one of her.

#aaHalloween :P I love our Tim Burton meets Dr. Seuss costumes

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That's so cute that you and your cousin both have profiles here together! You guys look adorbs.

What Guys Said 14

What Girls Said 10

• Aww, you look cute :) It's an awesome costume!

• Love this! As a children's media specialist, Dr. Seuss has a special place in my heart. You all pulled it off so well!

• It's not 100% like how thing 1 and thing 2 look like. Though i'm only saying that because i'm OCD about that kind of stuff, lol. Still I like it ^^

• I know but we wanted it to be more black and we couldn't find any fottypajamas

• God when I was a kid and owned footy pajamas I would pretend I was a barbaloot bear :D

That's okay y'all still look awesome ^^

• thank you and I loved my footy pajamas. they were amazing, I wish I had them still

• aww, very cute. I love!

• Looks alright

• You looks adorbssss. I love the creativity haha

• You "things" are adorable 😍❤

• u guys look cute!!! awesome costume idea

• lookin good kidz

• There cute!!!