Can you grow your eyebrows more?

Is there a way to grow your eyebrows a little bit more?

Most Helpful Girl

• From what I've heard, castor oil doesn't actually do shit. I just saw a video on youtube of a girl who tried it out for 42 days and didn't see a difference at all. The rest of the videos I've seen are just made by girls who were born with thick eyebrows but have plucked them, so they're merely growing back hair that they already have.
    I don't think there's anything you can do.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• get some castor oil

• Castor oil. If you put some on and right around your eyebrows wherever you want it to grow. Do it every night before bed. I've heard a lot about it and have been doing it to regrow mine. I overtweezed them for 10 years :(

• yeah but im not tryna "regrow" mine im just tryna grow them. will that work too?

• It's supposed to but I'm not sure how well it works if you've never had hair where you want it. It stimulates the blood flow and hair follicles so it's supposed to make more hairs grow.

• ok i'll give it a try, thanks.

What Guys Said 0