What's your favorite hair color on the opposite sex and why?

Post them

• brunnett
    69% (37)37% (10)58% (47)Vote
  • blonde
    26% (14)30% (8)27% (22)Vote
  • Red
    5% (3)33% (9)15% (12)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
19|13

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't care. All look great in their own way pretty equally.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 12

• Instead of saying my favorite and being done, I'll offer additional info by stating what i think about each hair color.

Blonde: Can be a good hair color. Looks good on certain people. Unless you have very bold or vibrant eyes and long lashes, your light hair will wash out your facial features. I'd totally date a blonde, but its not my favorite hair color.

Red:
    1. Natural red (ginger) - I'm sorry, but its typically not attractive to me. If i see a really gorgeous ginger some day, i might change my mind. But to this day i have never been attracted to a ginger.
    2. Unnatural or dyed red (darker one) - Its fine by me. It typically doesn't look good on pale girls or really tan girls. You really have to have the perfect skin tone in order to pull off red hair.

Brunette: Probably my favorite. It looks good on anyone. Pale skin or tan skin. Dull eyes or bright eyes. I love brown hair because it is dark enough to highlight facial features without looking dull. Brown hair has the same effect on a face as eyeliner has on an eye.

Raven (black): Looks good only on tan people. On pale people the contrast is too overwhelming and quite frankly makes them look sickly. But i feel just as positively about black hair on a tan girl as i do with brown hair.

Less common unnatural colors (blue, green, pink, purple, silver, etc.): Love it! It makes a person look very fun and vibrant. Although brown is the best natural color, i feel very positively about these colors as well--especially blue or silver. Unfortunately though, the only time i really see girls with this hair color are when they are emo--which is something that usually drives me away because i had a very scary and stressful relationship with a suicidal girl in the past.

0|0
    0|0
  • It changes for me at the moment it is raven black
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...d1bf706039.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • None of the above. Natural

0|0
    2|1
  • Dark hair dark eyes; ) don't get any better

1|0
    0|0
  • I love red hair so unique and beautiful. Also I like the red head celebrities like Drew Barrymore and Emma Stone

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunette, purely because I find more brunettes attractive than other hair colors

0|0
    0|0
  • red heads are the best!! i love the freckles and the way there hair changes colour with the seasons :) plus all the ones i have met have this really sarcastic, spity personality and im a real fan of a girl who answers my sarcasm with more sarcasm

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde and red. More red because its super rare!

0|0
    0|0
  • Crazy hair colors! x3

But really all of them

0|0
    0|0
  • black it turns me on

0|0
    0|0
  • Red only cause its rare

0|0
    0|0
  • I would vote for raven-hair (black), but your poll has only three options so I voted for blonde.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 18

• Blonde.

I actually don't know.

It's eye catching.

And I'd say it was unique, but... like 80 of my hometown is blonde haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Hmm honestly, most of my boyfriends have had really blonde hair when they were babies then as they grew older turned into brunette! So I guess thats just what I like haha

1|0
    0|0
  • Medium brown to black.

1|0
    0|0
  • I LOVE my bf's lose curly black hair. I just want to run my fingers through his hair all day long.

His hair is like this then it's long.
    dodoichi.net/.../...les-for-men-is-to-keep-the.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • love me a brunette. I don't know, i guess my mind equates dark to sexy in some instances.

0|0
    0|0
  • I want black but I couldn't pick!

0|0
    0|0
  • Brunnett with blue eyes I think is gorgeousss

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde... For some reason...
    Like very light brown to blondish...

0|1
    0|0
    • Wow that makes me feel a lot better. I always thought that women like guys with darker hair. Hence the phrase "tall, dark, and handsome".

• @Frost_Byt3 Haha Well... it really depends on the girl. =)

• Ehh, I really like all of those colors. I seem to gravitate towards blondes a lot, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde facial hair is sooooo freakin hot😍

0|1
    0|0
    • What's so blonde facial hair? Just curious

• Show All
    • @Frost_Byt3 no not stubble, I mean like full thick beards in blonde.

• Oh i see. I automatically thought stubble because the vast majority of women are turned off by beards.

• It depends. I love black hair on guys Esspecially if they have bright eyes. Red being my second favourite

0|0
    0|0
  • Red hair is super rare! That rhymed! Red is pretty cool. Fire colour!

1|0
    0|0
  • Dark, and long. Swooooooon...

0|0
    0|0
  • Blonde or brunette and maybe red but not black

0|1
    0|1
  • It's actually black, but you forgot to put it in the poll, so I voted blonde.

0|0
    0|0
  • OH RANGA'S FOR SURE JOKES THEY ARE GORTTY

0|0
    0|0
  • What about black?

1|2
    0|0
  • Black or brown.

I used to like blonde but it changed.

I dont know why. I just really like dark hair on guys.

1|1
    0|0