What do you think of over the knee heeled boots? Sexy, slutty, ugly?

Most Helpful Guy

• Sexy. To a man, clothes on a woman are gift wrapping. We want to undress her like a kid on Christmas morning wants to unwrap gifts. The better the gift wrap or type of package the gift comes in, the more exciting it is in anticipation. Boots like that are hot because my taking those boots off of her are even hotter.

Besides, with the spikey heels and boot height, it gives her longer legs and that is always desired.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 19

• They work with the right outfit and body type I guess, although I feel below the knee look a lot better, they show more leg, but I suppose I'm biased being a guy, x

• I hooked up with a chick specifically because she wore knee high, leather boots like that. She looked super hot in them.

• It is one of those ones it depends what you wear with it - In the above pic the look is classy/sexy but you quite easily pick something trashy and have a stripper chic style which I would find a complete turn off.

• they look sexy on her, but that's only because her legs are long , straight and in shape.

They don't look so good on plump women though.

• A little much, no? Too long in my opinion

• Super sexy, but depending on the fabric it can be slutty. The girl in the photo has the right idea. But if you went with red leather or platform heels it would look like stripper boots.

• Sexy in a dtf slutty way

• They're alright, but they need a good pair of legs in em and they would look a lot better.

• I love em!

They always catch my attention if worn with a outfit that works with boots like that.

• If on the right pair of legs, sexy.

• If you're tall with long legs then it'll probably match you more. But if you're more average in height then try wearing boots that aren't knee high.

• they are all right

• well those ones are ugly but some I've seen were nice looking

• love them, very sexy!

• They do look classy but I think only really skinny girls would be able to wear them

• They only look good with skirts.

• I could easily fall for those right now. They look awesome... Loved ut...

• Just reminds me of a stripper

• very sexy almost an instant erection for me

What Girls Said 20

• I like them.

• i like them, but gosh they need some GREAT legs...

• I can never walk in them! I wish I could!

• It depends how they are worn. The example you provided is an excellent one that shows them in a good light.

• Personally I think they look ridiculous.

• i don't like them i prefer them shorter

• Love them!!! 😍😍😍😍

• I've got a pair. I only wear them with jeans or tight underneath otherwise I think they look a little weird.

• Sssssssstupid.

• sexy and classy at the same time but depends what you wear with it

• I like them but like in the photo they have to be matched-up with the right outfit, I don't have any but I do have just below the knee length.

• sexy imho, i love them

• Sometimes they look alright but without heels. The heels make it look a bit proactively.

• I think they are sexy, but that's just me :)

• I love them... have a similar pair to those

• I mean I guess

• I like her boots but i dont like her chlotes in thise combine

• It is slutty.

• They look good on long, thin legs.

• sexy but only ones that go below your knees