Need help achieving this violet/purple hair color?

Hey y'all, so i've been trying to dye my hair this EXACT hair color and I've been totally obsessed with it since i've seen it.
I have naturally dark brown hair but im always changing and bleaching my hair to try on different looks.
Does anyone know how to achieve this warm violet tone that's not too dark and can show up indoors and outside as well? I find it to be perfect cause it's not too in your face type of color, but it shows off amazingly.
Any hair dye suggestions, it can be permanent or semi permanent i dont care i just want this colooooooor

Please help!!!

Most Helpful Guy

• I think in situations like this when you are not sure is to get it professionally done first time and while you are there ask what product you should use to keep dyeing your hair at home.

Most Helpful Girl

• What color is your hair right now? A honey blonde color would be the best, because the hair dye would show up better.

Manic Panic has a color like that, called "Purple Haze".

If your hair is currently dark, you may have to lighten it by bleaching and that may be a double process if the first bleaching doesn't lighten it enough.

If you're not looking to bleach your hair (due to further damage), you could always invest (about $40-$50) on lace front wigs in that color.

They look completely natural and NO ONE can tell you're wearing a wig. There are videos on youtube that give how-to's on how to install it.

What Guys Said 1

• Purple haze by manic panic but having dark hair you will need to lighten it first or you will not get anywhere near the color in the picture you posted! Good luck! :-) Oh, and a pro is always a good option... ;-)

What Girls Said 2

• I definitely think you'll have to strip your hair, then use a brand of hair dye that's very rich like prevana!

• i think the best solution will be that you go to the hairdresser