What's the best way to flirt with a girl and actually see if she likes me?

Girls can hide their feelings in a really professional way that you can't even know if they like you or not, or at least a sign of a crush.

What's the best way to flirt with a girl and actually see if she likes me? Like the way she replies.

What Girls Said 1

• Every girl is different and some are easier to read than others. It would be hard to know the best way to flirt with her. I think a good way is to just play games with her. Not like basketball but little I've got your shoe game. Well don't take her shoe but take her pen or glasses. Something random like that. If she plays back then you'll know she has some interest in you. If she gets annoyed right away than I would say it's not a good chance that she likes you.

What Guys Said 1

• With girls this comes natural. True (but only if they have matured on that point). Guys have to learn. Reading a gals body language. Her hand movements, the wandering eyes, the way she lets emotions run in words. Have always been the best way to find if she has actually reciprocated to the actions you did.

Maybe you can go through one of the articles, I have written - if that helps. In case of any questions I would surely answer.