What age is too old for pigtails?

Would u say its inappropriate for a 21 yearold to wear there hair in low pigtails X

Most Helpful Guy

• Never too old. Do it! They're cute ❤️

Most Helpful Girl

• According to my ex a girl is never to old for pigtails. hahaha

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't find anybody wearing low pigtails strange - To me it is just a girl tying her hair up just the same as a ponytail.

• It always make me think or schoolgirl porn when I see a girl over 14 wearing pigtails... but maybe I'm just sick.

• I think it's fine, if you really wanna stand out though go get yourself a Swiss miss dress.

• Never to old for pig tails.
    The school girl look never dies. I see smoking 35 yr olds in pig tails and I wanna just nut right there on the spot.
    I guess it depends how Sexi you are too of course. If your a hot blond in pig tails? Omfg im going to blow !!!

What Girls Said 2

• 8 is definitely the cut off for pigtails.

• pig tails on adult women makes them look like porn stars

• i love pig tails though it just sucks that it makes adult women look too sexual but it depends on the woman cause some may look immature

• i look like a thot with pig tails that's why i dont wear it