Girls, How much makeup do you put on for the average day?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• For the average day? None.

For the days that I try to actually look good I use a liquid foundation under my eyes, a powder foundation, eyeliner, mascara, and eye shadow.

Takes like 10 minutes. Looks like crap. I can't ever win lmao

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 38

• the average day? lipstick. that's it.
    sometimes ill put a little foundation powder, eyeliner and lipstick.

a lot of the time it's just nothing at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not very much. I usually just wear a little bit of BB cream, and sometimes some mascara. I only wear full makeup when I'm going out to dinner or something like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • For my average day, I wear very little to no makeup. Powder and eyeliner, if anything. But if I work my night job (as a waitress), I put on more so that I look more polished.

0|0
    0|0
  • Foundation or bb cream, mascara, eyeliner and lipstick/lip gloss. If it's a warm day then I'll put on some powder too.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends how much time I give myself in the morning haha ideally, a light liquid foundation, setting powder, mascara, a little blush, and lip color that more or less matches my lips, mostly just to emphasize them in case I get foundation on them lol

0|0
    0|0
  • - BB cream
    - concealer stick for acne
    - brown mascara
    - brown eyebrow gel (I have light blonde eyebrows)
    - coloured chapstick

Sometimes I also put on some brown eyeshadow and if I really have almost no colour on my cheeks and lips then I use a bit of lipstick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I actually feel better in a full face of makeup, I try to use things lightly for the most part and not make my face look too heavy.

0|0
    0|0
  • On a regular day? Bit of concealer. That's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • None. Make up isn't necessary and most is tested on animals. Even the companies that say they don't test can do it in another country and say it's cruelty free in the country its being sold in.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most days I don't wear make-up!

0|0
    0|0
  • On an average day I don't wear makeup. I just put on some toner. BB cream when I have to go somewhere.
    I do have to curl my eyelashes up everyday though, and when I go out I'll use mascara to hold it up. Otherwise it'll poke my eyes out.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only go all Glamazon when I am going to special functions such as weddings and birthday parties. On a regular day tho, its just , eyeliner, mascara and translucent power and I am good to go.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I'm in the mood/Have time:
    - Foundation
    - Blush
    -Eyeliner
    -Mascara
    - Lipstick
    But lately I barely put some black eyeliner if I even wear make-up

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara, Chapstick, and dove facial moisturizer. A little concealer if I get blackheads or something.

0|0
    0|0
  • Concealer, bb cream. Eyeshadow. Eyeliner. Mascara. Lip liner. Lipstick. Lipgloss. Setting spray

0|0
    0|0
  • None at all.. 😕

0|0
    0|0
  • Face primer, Foundation, concealer, setting powder, blush, a little bit of eyeshadow, eyeliner, mascara, sometimes a little bit of contour powder. Sometimes I wear lipstick but usually I'll just put on lip balm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha none 😂 if i have to be near a lot of people I wear mascara but everyday I wear my nevia lip balm. I wash my face and drink a lot of water so that doesn't require me to out like the foundation etc mascara usually to make my eyes look more bright

0|0
    0|0
  • -foundation on my t zone and cheeks
    -mascara
    -lip balm

Done

0|0
    0|0
  • None. I put on eyeliner and mascara if I'm going out and that's it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Average day? None.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mascara, eyeliner, Bare Minerals foundation, and ChapStick.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear powder, blush, eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, and lipstick or gloss, along with finish spray on a daily basis

0|0
    0|0
  • Foundation, some sort of acne hiding cream, tons and tons of black eyeliner, black eyeshadow, mascara, eyebrow eyeshadow and gel & lipstick

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the time I don't.

But if I feel like it or are trying to look a little better then usual I'll put on: mascara, lip gloss, and eye-shadow.

0|0
    0|0
  • For the average day? None. Mainly only when I go out to a nice place or special event.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pounds and pounds of cover-up because no one deserves to be mortified by my acne-ridden face.

0|0
    0|0
  • Bb cream and mascara. I sometimes wear lipstick.

0|0
    0|0
  • On an average day nothing more then lip gloss.

0|0
    0|0
  • foundation, nude colored eyeshadow, liquid eyeliner (winged), mascara, brow liner.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls