What is the first thing that pops in to your head when you see a pregnant girl?

Q says it all...

i don't just mean teens I mean all in general.

Most Helpful Guy

• Whenever I see a pregnant woman, I can't help but wonder if she's been unknowingly impregnated by aliens, and if when some green, multiheaded, demonic mutation ultimately shuttles forth from her birth canal, if she'll screech like a B-movie scream queen at the sight of it. It could happen you know! Just imagine how Rosie O'Donnell's parents felt on that fateful day!

What Guys Said 8

• hmmmm...few things...the first is "DOGGYSTYLE BABY"! the second is "i wonder if she knows who the daddy is"...third is will I see her on Maury after her baby is born with some dude saying stupid sh*t like "that baby ain't mine...it's got a big nose" or "that baby ain't mine, he's got curly hair"...fourth is "there goes another tax deduction!"...fifth is "damn...she really needs to quit this job stripping, but I guess I'll go up and tip her anyway!"...sixth is "damn bitch, you really need to get rid of that belly shirt before you put someone's eye out with your big ass bellybutton poking out!"...shall I go on?

• Teens: What a moron...

Anyone else: Don't really think anything at all. It's just like "oh, she's pregnant" and that's it.

• im 90% sure she ain't a virgin no more lol

• "that girl seems to have a very obvious bump. she must be pregnant."

• "Hey look a pregnant girl"

-Deathecutioner

• YIKES!

• Sexy

• Honestly? I think "I'll bet she had fun doing that!" Then I think "Man, I hope she had fun ... it'd be a real shame to get knocked up from a hop-n-pop that she got no pleasure out of."

What Girls Said 9

• "Oh, she's having a baby."

It's not something I think too deeply about...

• LOL I gotta agree. With 7 billion people scurrying about the orb, it's not as though it's a novelty!

• Is she having a boy or girl? Does she even want to know the gender?

• is she's a teen "damn she should protected herself" and if she's an older woman I'd hope she was happy

• aweee(: lucky her.

• If she's a teen, I think...I hope she can take care of it, and I hope the daddy will be there for them both. I'm also somewhat jealous...my parents would disown me if I had a baby but I want one! lol

I think any pregnant woman is beautiful.

• if its a teenager ...the first thing will be ...wat was she thinking..or up to.

• i think wow I hope she got all the sleep she needs for a lifetime cause I just had a baby and don't get all the sleep I would like. its ok though it is worth it .

• How is she going to take care of it still in school ...awww that sooooo sad...she dident look like that type of girl!

• That she's trashy

• I'm assuming you mean a pregnant teen

• Thats sh*tty! there's nothing wrong with a pregnant women. it doesn't mean she's slutty or trashy. maybe she's been with the guy for a while. that wouldn't make her trashy at all. or what is she's married! that was a horrible answer.

• I agree wtf ??? so I am guessing you never will have a baby well at least I hope not because you have bad veiws