Is weird if a guy likes to wear panties?

Im not gay by the way. I like girls but the fabric of womens underwear is so soft and feels so good on my jewels! I dont like wearing the lace or anything to girly but i like the color and designs too cause its colorful unlike guys boring colors and makes me feel so sexy. I wear boyshorts, and bikini breifs. I dont want to come across as weird or gay for wearing it though! If i wore panties that looks more guyish like calvin kleins boyshorts for women. Is it ok for a guy to wear it and would you judge if i didn't know you and told you i was wearing panties but its kinda hard to notice since it has a appearence of guys underwear.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• it's even more weird that you ask this question incessantly

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah , it is very weird. And by the way do you know a guy like that?

• No but i know there's many guys out there that do and im not alone but it looks like guys underwear if anyone notice when my underwear shows if my shirt lifts

• Uhhhhhh...

• Very weird.

What Guys Said 0