Thoughts on these kind of bras?

Thoughts on these kind of bras?
Yay or nay?

0|0
15|20

Most Helpful Guy

• Looks fun. Women are always amazing me with their bra varieties. I hooked up with a girl who had a bra attached to her shirt, that was the most confusing, dangerous and eye-opening experience of my life while I was attempting to take it off... she had to take it off for me.

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• i like them! but i think they look best with strapless tops or seethrough rtops, cause then you can tell its part of your bra lol

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• What bra. All there is is a shirt and 2 lines.

1|0
    0|0
  • nay i mean firstly i didn't get it which one is the bra the inside one or the outside one
    but i guess it is the outside one it is just good But the boobs are perfect

2|0
    0|0
    • Outside one? I'm wearing a white tank top and a black strappy bra.

• then the black strappy bra is awesome like perfectly YAY !! suits you

• Never seen it. The strappy things are meant to be seen, like a new style? At first glance it seems kinda obnoxious.

1|0
    0|0
    • Yep exactly 😊 I'd wear it with jeans and all though.

• Show All
    • Hopefully my response and others didn't come across as too harsh... that's what's cool about this site though is the honest feedback right? :) If you don't mind I have a question I'm curious to get your opinion about... no pressure or anything but if you don't mind will you send me a message through my profile page thing?

• You always ask this, and you always ask the same question - since like, last year. What is wrong with you?

• Yeaa sexy!!! Is that you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Doesn't really look fashionable, or comfortable, or sexy, or functional. Just looks weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Love it and how they accentuate the contours of the breasts... very nice... the bra is, too :-)

1|0
    0|0
  • Seems okay to me. Something a bit different. Seeing bra straps is always hot, incidentally.

0|1
    0|0
  • No - Serve no purpose for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • They seem okay to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • This is new to me. I don't understand what's up with those

0|0
    0|0
  • Never seen those kinds before.

I don't see them catching on, but if they're comfortable, by all means, wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nay, I like the standard stuff.

0|0
    0|0
  • never seen it before. what's the point?

0|0
    0|0
    • Wha's the point of anything that looks good but is different?😂

• Show All
    • Bras are seen by "the public" all the time, and intentionally. Why do you think girls wear lacy bralettes and loose shirts?

• because they were too lazy to wear a regular shirt :|

• I think I'm indifferent at this time. Or no comment.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look incredibly amazing on someone from here I know👍

0|0
    0|0
  • nay!!! nay!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • It's different.. which is cool in my opinion :D. It suits your physique very well :D.

0|0
    0|0
  • looks interesting. could be more fun judging without the tank top that you got on ;-P

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel weird about them for some reason.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• I've seen those a LOT lately. I'm not a fan and don't plan on buying any. I don't think they're hideous or anything though either. Just not my style.

1|0
    0|0
  • hahah no thank you! I think I'll pass and the guys comment made my day! hahah "What the hell are those"? hahah lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Nay, looks uncomfortable and unnecessary but just my take. Personally I wouldn't buy any. Nothing against others that like it tho. Matter of taste.

1|0
    0|0
  • Stylish 👌

Filler**

1|0
    0|0
  • I think they're fun. =)

0|0
    0|0
  • I just don't see the point of those strap thingies. They're not that fashionable or sexy or anything. No offense to the people who wear them. I would just never buy them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not practical. F cups.

0|0
    0|0
  • It looks weird lol I wouldn't wear it 🐸

0|0
    0|0
  • They're cute but she's not wearing it right

0|0
    0|0
    • hmm why not?

• They look best in sheer tops especially crop tops. But if that's you you have a really nice body lol

• Oh it is actually a weird imprivised crop top😂 But I never wear it. I tend to wear it with shirts that have lots of cleavage but I'll try it with sheer tops. And thanks!!

• Nay for me... I like colors lol

0|0
    0|0
  • i love bras like these! where did you get them?

0|0
    0|0
    • Pink 😊 They're super comfy also

• nah i dont like it

0|0
    0|0
  • Wtfff nooooo..

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a couple, I love them!

0|0
    0|0