Do you always dress well wherever you go?

Most Helpful Girl

• Only if the occasion needs it. I'm not going to be all decked out looking like a million bucks doing a quick grocery shop LOL

Most Helpful Guy

• No 99% of the time I dress for comfort but if I am going out somewhere would make the effort.

What Girls Said 15

• LOL hell no!

• Not really. When what I'm doing is exercising, but outside - I don't really dress well... just in some old workout gear.

Other than that - always. (not in an evening gown, but in nice, outdoor clothing)

• No not really. I have try really hard to dress well.

• Not anymore 😳 too many lazy days. I used tonwhen I studied in the heart of Paris. But now that my college is in a lost village/ forest, I don't bother anymore...

• Nope. I wear whatever i want. Mostly jeans and tshirt or blouse. Very casual. I only dress nicely for special occasions

• yes cause wherever i go there's a red carpet laid out for me! lol jk i try to... i also have messy hair and whatever clothes days

• I try too, it helps me feel confident

• Yes I do. Unless it's 8:50 and the shop closes at 9:00 and I need milk I always try to look good.

• Not really, sometimes I just don't really give too many fucks.

• Nah lol. Most of the time I look like a walking trash can

• Nope, definitely not.

• no. I only dress well when Im with friends, Im going out, or I know there will be cute guys. Other than that I don't care. I go to the supermarket in my worst clothes and no shoes usually.

• Tippically i do but if its something like going to the store then thats when i dont give a shit

• Nah, the only places I need to go are class XD

• No, of course not. It depends on my mood. Sometimes I don't feel like dressing well.

What Guys Said 14

• Of course; I wear my flying helmet, flying goggles, and flying scarf to many places! Otherwise, how will people know that I'm a WWI flying ace? :o

• For the most part, yes. Some of my friends and acquaintances often ask me if I have any "comfortable" clothes, I tell them I am wearing them.

• It depends what it is but if its not something I need to dress up for then I wear sports gear pretty much and Boots as in Hiking boots

• Not at all! I'm generally in my pajamas/lowers whenever I go out unless it's going out with friends or meeting new people.

• Slipper, short pant, tshirt, my culture.

• If I'm just in town it's just going to be loose clothing, nothing well dressed about that

• Of course. I don't want to get locked up for public indecency. =D

• I don't exactly dress "well". But i try to dress decent and presentable at least.

• No, it's not like that.

• I prefer comfort over style any day. Also, if occasions demand it, the I dress well.

• not where ever i go but i dress well

• .. ... Yes

• Yes.. lots of people know me so don't want to give them a reason to talk shit about me :P

• Generally, no, not really, although, ya probably should