What means a ring on third finger of right hand?

What does a ring in the right hand third finger means? I know it means marriage on the left hand but what about on the right hand

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 3

• It means the ring has memories and I cherish it? I wear a ring on both my left and right hand and I'm not married/engaged nor have relationship. In other words: rings aren't always a dead give away with a certain meaning. Also every culture has a different meaning to rings on left and right hands so it's too hard to draw a conclusion from that.

• Puraty, it meens you intend to get engaged with someone mostly. But people often just put rings there because the ring fits best there

• Either nothing or that's where a promise ring goes maybe?

What Guys Said 2

• Some countries have it reversed plus I have a feeling that it might be a rememberance gesture like a deceased parent's wedding ring.

• Nothing or it could mean like courage or hope or something. Just what I've heard/read.