How would you rate my looks?

I've always hated the way I look. I've never even attempted to get a girlfriend because I know what the answer will be. But I get told by my family all the time that I'm not ugly or some other crap.

But anyway I'm sick of being lied to and I want a definitive real answer for once.

Here's my picture:

link

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you kidding me? You're not ugly at all, but you are carrying a frown in this picture. Hopefully you don't do that all the time. :( With a frown I'd only give you a 6 because you look unhappy and not so confident. I love confident guys and girls are like vultures. They can pick up on guys who don't like themselves. Why do you say you are sick of being lied to? Do you want your family to tell you that you are ugly even if you are not?

Trust me you are not ugly, but if you'd show some confidence you probably be darn cute. Post a picture of yourself looking like you enjoy life and then see what kind of answers you get.

Must suck hating yourself. I'm sorry.

What Girls Said 7

• your not ugly at all ...get over it .. you still have a baby face tha's cute

you are between 6 and 7

• You remind me of Rolf von Trapp!

(From the Sound of Music)

It's not a bad thing :) You're really not ugly, as well. I'd give you a 6-7.5 :)

• You're pretty attractive actually. I don't rate people out of ten but you're more attractive than most of the boys I know under 18.

• Your cute! your not like smoking hot but definetally up there! the most important thing is to remember that its may not be your looks that count but your personality! good luck my freind!

kim

• 1-10 I say 5 1/2 :)

• ur not ugly at all :) id give you a 6 or 7

• I think you're pretty cute! I'd say a 7.5 at most :)

What Guys Said 2

• You look like an average 16 year old guy. A little above average, if anything. Everyone goes through a phase where they're unsure about their looks.

• I really don't think you're being lied to. You're not even remotely ugly. Don't worry about it.