Will he stop giving up?

This guy I like and he likes me back! He has tried three times to ask me out. And all those three times I said I couldn't go with him and it wasn't an excuse! I really want to go out with him, but whenever he asks its always the wrong time! I don't know what to do, I realllyyyy like the guy! He works with me too, he asked me at work all those three times. And he called me today just to go for breakfast with him. I told him I'm sorry but I can't. When I really really wanted to go! Will he stop asking me out? Will he stop giving up? He's the shy type and I've heard if you found a shy guy, you have less of chance of being cheated on!

Most Helpful Guy

• No time is the best time for love. Sometimes you have to make your own opportunities, and be receptive to opportunity when it knocks at your door.

He's shy and mustered the courage to ask you out three times? Honey, give this guy a chance! There shouldn't be any reason, other than you dating someone already, to keep rejecting him like this. Especially if you like him.

If you're just doing this because you love the attention, then don't pursue him at all. He doesn't deserve that.

What Guys Said 3

• You're killing this guy; eventually he will stop asking you out and move on; stop being a bit#^ and say, I can't go out at that time, but what about such and such time? Geeeeezzzz

• Yes Shy guys are more faithful. I am a shy guy that in person I get really shy and tend to lock up. If he keeps asking you and you keep saying no he will begin to think your making excuses like the old sorry I gotta wash my hair thing. If you really like him then ask him out sometime so it can fit your schedule. If he likes you that much he will most likely say yes.

• Tell him how it is and ask him out

What Girls Said 3

• Um, say yes and quit jerking the poor guy around. And if he says "do you want to do something Tuesday? " and you can't do anything then, suggest Wednesday. It's not liek the day is what is important. He just wants to do something with you.

• You're a very lucky girl to have found a guy like that! Wow! My advice to you would be for you to ask him out! You know that he likes you, and you said you like him too. Yes, he may give up after awhile because he is so shy and it is a major deal for him to ask you out even once! If you ask him out, it will let him know that you are truly interested in him, and it will keep his interest. It will probably take him a long time to come out of his shell, but if you continue to coax him, he will eventually come out! Realize this: The more he likes you, the more shy he is going to be with you! So, if he is super shy, that means he likes you a whole heck of a lot! Just be careful not to hurt him. If you really don't like him all that much, let him down as gently as possible in the future. These guys may have a hard time bouncing back from emotional trauma such as rejection sometimes. At any rate, good luck!

• Him well when I was shy I wouldn't even go there but I've grown out of it and I'll cheat if he cheats first, Lolo (if I don't care that much) He sounds like he really wants you but I don't really know him so he could be eager for sex or anything, but any ways to your question. You will find out and how about this invite HIM to do something when your free? Hhhhhmmmm? Okay hope I helped.