Not feeling it anymore

I met this dude and he is so cool. I met him a day ago and we broke night together. Lol. We was talking all night until the next day, then we went to the park to play ball. He's almost everything I'm looking for in a dude. He plays ball like me, he's taller then me, he's is so cool to talk to meaning I could talk to him for hrs without getting tired,hes funny, he cares,he has a sexy ass body and everything. But the only thing about all of this is that I've been going out with this dude for 3 weeks. But I'm really don't feeling him like that anymore, but I want to know what ya think

What Guys Said 1

• If ur not feeling him then just be friends there nothing wrong with that plus he's to much like you that's more of a good friend remember opposites attract.

What Girls Said 1

• Wow you had a crush. Definition a MOMENT of love that ends shortly. At first he was fly and cute and had it like that but now that love is up. So now he ain't cute no more he ain't fly no more and. Those were the days.