What are the views on tanning?

I really like it but I like to have others point of view

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe that tanning is ok if you don't abuse it and stay in hours a day.

What Guys Said 3

• Of course people look better tan. The best way to do it is good ol' vitamin D. I'm referring to the sun in case you didn't realize. Tanning in a bed during the winter is fine, just don't go crazy. A few times a week would be just fine.

• If you must tan, do it the natural way. Tanning salons are more dangerous than people realize.

• You don't need a tan. Seriously.

IMPORTANT:

Tanning damages your skin and makes you look older quicker. It can increase wrinkles ect.

Girls without a tan are still sexually attractive and will stay looking younger for longer.

I'm not saying people with naturally dark skin age quicker... I'm saying people who are naturally white and then tan are the ones that do. :-)

What Girls Said 3

• I think most people look healthier and more attractive with a tan, I sunbathe everyday in summer and usually I use a sunbed but this year I'm trying to stop using them because I do know the dangers, but I'm struggling with fake tan. I've tried so many and none seem to work good, I can totally understand why people choose sunbeds-it's easier, cheaper and gives you a proper tan.

• I think that a tan looks great but that it's important to use a sunscreen when you go out in the sun to sunbathe, because being healthy is more important than looking tan.

• unhealthy and unsafe but people do look better tan