Guys, too much makeup?

well I was just watching a youtube video of a girl demonstrating how to apply makeup. I scroll down and I read all these rude comments from guys; they mentioned how too much makeup turns them off and it's not pleasant to see this girl when the makeup wears off.

i mean, what do you guys really think about this? does too much makeup really turn you off? doesn't all guys want girls to look their best all the time?

Most Helpful Guy

• Those guys are either all kissing ass or have never seen girls without make up. I've told my girlfriend I didn't like it when she doesn't wear make up- well I didn't say it exactly like that. I asked her if she had a cold/felt sick that day. Yeah, I felt like a jerk, but it's better than just telling the truth.

What Guys Said 4

• Too much make-up is a turn off. However, I like my fiance to look nice. I don't know a lot about putting on make-up, but I think the less make-up you can get away with the better.

• Extra makeup doesn't necessarily mean that it makes the girl look better.
    Yes, some makeup will accentuate the girls looks, but too much covers up her features.
    I prefer no or minimal makeup, maybe some eyeliner or lipgloss, different shades occasionally just to change things up a bit.

Too much makeup disguises the girl, like wearing a heavy winter coat, it doesn't
    promote the girls assets.

• I prefer less make-up, my bae can pull it off really well. She wears basically no make-up at all.

• "does too much makeup really turn you off?"

Yes.

But it depends on how you apply it and on the face it's applied on.

What Girls Said 2

• Could you link the video? I'm curious to see where they were coming from.

• Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx2Qfs1Whz4

• Thanks. She looks cute without makeup. I don't see the issue. I guess makeup can look scary in the morning, but only until you get to a bathroom. I think some guys just view makeup as cheating or something, like they're being tricked. It's been my experience that they don't like seeing a lot of makeup if they're aware that they're seeing a lot of makeup. If it's subtle, they don't notice and just think the girl is pretty or whatever.

• Thankss ;)

• i don't care what guys think bout how I wear my makeup.. I wear just black eyeliner and black eyeshadow...is it dark? hell f*ck*n yeah! do I love it? hell ya!

so girl don't worry on what guys think. if they like you the way you like yourself then you found a guy. but if you got a guy that wants to change you then tell them to f*ck off.

be confident in yourself!