Guys, too much makeup?

well I was just watching a youtube video of a girl demonstrating how to apply makeup. I scroll down and I read all these rude comments from guys; they mentioned how too much makeup turns them off and it's not pleasant to see this girl when the makeup wears off.

i mean, what do you guys really think about this? does too much makeup really turn you off? doesn't all guys want girls to look their best all the time?

0|0
2|5

Most Helpful Guy

• Those guys are either all kissing ass or have never seen girls without make up. I've told my girlfriend I didn't like it when she doesn't wear make up- well I didn't say it exactly like that. I asked her if she had a cold/felt sick that day. Yeah, I felt like a jerk, but it's better than just telling the truth.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Too much make-up is a turn off. However, I like my fiance to look nice. I don't know a lot about putting on make-up, but I think the less make-up you can get away with the better.

0|0
    0|0
  • Extra makeup doesn't necessarily mean that it makes the girl look better.
    Yes, some makeup will accentuate the girls looks, but too much covers up her features.
    I prefer no or minimal makeup, maybe some eyeliner or lipgloss, different shades occasionally just to change things up a bit.

Too much makeup disguises the girl, like wearing a heavy winter coat, it doesn't
    promote the girls assets.

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer less make-up, my bae can pull it off really well. She wears basically no make-up at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • "does too much makeup really turn you off?"

Yes.

But it depends on how you apply it and on the face it's applied on.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Could you link the video? I'm curious to see where they were coming from.

0|0
    0|0
    • Http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vx2Qfs1Whz4

• Thanks. She looks cute without makeup. I don't see the issue. I guess makeup can look scary in the morning, but only until you get to a bathroom. I think some guys just view makeup as cheating or something, like they're being tricked. It's been my experience that they don't like seeing a lot of makeup if they're aware that they're seeing a lot of makeup. If it's subtle, they don't notice and just think the girl is pretty or whatever.

• Thankss ;)

• i don't care what guys think bout how I wear my makeup.. I wear just black eyeliner and black eyeshadow...is it dark? hell f*ck*n yeah! do I love it? hell ya!

so girl don't worry on what guys think. if they like you the way you like yourself then you found a guy. but if you got a guy that wants to change you then tell them to f*ck off.

be confident in yourself!

0|0
    0|0