New things to do with curly hair?

I've got naturally curly hair and I'm just usually putting in a pony tail most of the time. I would like to be able to change up my hair with different ways to wear it every couple of days. And was need some suggestions on what to do. I don't want to cut it. I love that my hair is longer now. Here is some pics of my hair now...

link

Please don't say it would be a good look for me. I have a fiance

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• Half-up/ half-down is a good look for curly hair. I feel curly hair is better dressed up with nice hair clips if you want to show off the curls. Curls hold hair clips that straight hair doesn't hold as well. Stylish hair combs, claws, clamps, barrettes, sticks... curly hair can hold them easily and look nice with them. Try taking sections of your hair from the front and twisting them and holding them with a butterfly clip. Or if you want something that looks like a french-braid but can be done in just a couple of seconds, buy some very small butterfly clips and take small sections of hair on each side of your head. Bring the hair together in the back and clip them with a butterfly clip, leaving the rest to dangle down the center of the back of your head. Do this three times with hair sections each a little bit lower than the previous ones. It looks like a french braid, doesn't hide the curls, and better yet, is done in under a minute.

Good luck! :)

Curly hair is gorgeous but sometimes hard to manage. Just do your best and play with it to see what will work.

• Get some layers, and have 1 or 2 braids with some wisps coming out.