Should a girl still try to look good for her boyfriend after they been together for a long time?

so I been with my boyfriend for over a year and I was wondering if he would still care to how I dress..or if I try to look good for him?

he has no problem with me not dressing up all the time for him he tells me I'm beautiful either way...

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes and no. A girl will want to look for a guy who she's excited by. Being boyfriend and girlfriend tends to take some of that raw chemistry away...

What Guys Said 2

• You should want to look good for you. Not him. And if what you want isn't good enough for him, then that's his problem.

HOWEVER...

Every now and then there should be exceptions just to keep things fun and exciting.

• its not so necessarry.if he wants then you do.

What Girls Said 3

• I've been with my boyfriend for 4 years and sometimes I won't dress up to look good for him but every now and then I try to look nice and he still calls me beautiful and notices when I dress up for him. I think he will care but just don't get dressed up for him if its only for the compliments cause most of the time they won't tell you they notice.

• I think a girl should want to look good for herself. If a guy loves you, he won't care all that much how you look but it's sometimes nice to dress up for him.

• Unless you want him to cheat then I'd carry on making an effort if I were you.