Do you like soft bras?

I totally love the way soft bras look!! But all they do is look pretty, I don't think that they'd be as supportive as a normal bra haha 🐸
what is your opinion?

Do you like soft bras?

• YAY!!! 😍😍
    64% (27)75% (18)68% (45)Vote
  • NAY 🤐🤐
    36% (15)25% (6)32% (21)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
13|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Total YAY! They're suuuuuuuuuper cute, very pretty, absolutely love them. Not for myself you understand. :o/

Support is massively overrated and really not sexy - a girl's natural shape in something like that is way more attractive. Boobs don't need to be yanked up under their owner's chin to look good - soft bras like that are a very feminine, confident and natural look and I'd vote for them any day over some nasty push-up tart bra.

I also feel I must add that I do not like hairy knees, they are not cute or sexy. Shave your knees madam, or at least ensure they're nicely groomed. Possibly with a sparkly hair band.

2|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yay.. love them.. and I think they are just as supportive..

1|2
    0|0
    • Really? I am not sure lol, I need padded bras to feel supported 😅

• well i never wear padded ones.. they don't make me feel comfortable.. i like the softies.. and love them.. :D

What Guys Said 11

• What comes to mind is the size of the bust - A larger bust may need more support however they do look cute

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care about bra, I am okay with any my lady wants to wear. All I Really care about is she is comfortable and so are her boobies! I love boobies 😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • They should maybe to be worn as lingerie or on a hot date but not on regular days because they do seem unsupportive but I wouldn't not know since a guy.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have no fucking clue but it looks good 👍

2|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah ! Especially on you. Damm you are hot.
    Killer body too. Im horny as hell right now

1|0
    0|0
  • Love them... they look very sexy

1|0
    0|0
  • i dont really like how it looks

1|0
    0|0
  • They are so comfy!!!

1|0
    0|0
  • No idea but I think they look more different and attractive than other bras
    Tits look more beautiful in them I think

1|0
    0|0
  • More meant for naughty nights with the boy

1|0
    2|1
  • Yeah but when I see a bra I'm usually thinking "get it off!" ahaha

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I only have bralettes and such bras like so, I don't find the actual ones comfortable al that much to be honest and my boobs are quite small so they're naturally perky fortunately.

1|1
    0|0
  • I have something similar to this and I absolutely love it. I rarely wear my 'conventional' bra anymore. I've had it with underwires. I would rather be comfortable than sit all day and get stabbed by underwires and stuff.

1|0
    0|0
  • They don't give much support for the size of boobs I have but if I'm having a very lazy day I'll wear one to work instead of my other bras.

1|1
    0|0
  • I freaking love them - obviously you can't wear them for a run or a serious work out but I love wearing them when I'm just home or going to be lazy 😝 They're super comfy - even for me and I have a C-cup lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like feeling my boobs all saggy!

1|0
    0|1
  • Omg I love soft bras they are so comfy.

1|2
    0|0
  • I love them but my boobs are not small and I need more support :( but often I wear them around the house and even over my other bra if I'm going out in a shirt that is sheer or very low so my bras covered by the pretty lace

1|0
    0|0
  • Honestly, I need the underwire. I'm a 34F.

1|0
    0|1
  • They look pretty but I know they would do nothing for me support wise.

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't think I've ever had one, but I can only assume they wouldn't be as supportive. So maybe if I had smaller boobs :(

1|0
    0|1
    • Gah same!! 😩 I don't know if I'd actually wear it if I had one..

• I actually made something very similiar to that back when I was in highschool for my textiles class. I need actually padded bras for support, the soft ones aren't that helpful

1|0
    0|0
  • I would if I had big boobs. Mine are small though so I need the ones with extra padding to be honest. Those all lace ones are so pretty.

1|0
    0|0