Am I the right girl for a guy?

I am a girl who has brown eyes and hair. I'm 5'7. 145 pounds. I usually wear a pair of jeans with a tank top and a sweater, But I do dress nice when I want to, I don't dress like a boy. I do carry a purse around with me. I'm more of a tomboy than a girly girl,. I like to snowmobile, fish, ice fish, hunt, bow hunt, play plenty of sports, four-wheeling and I like to shop at the mall. I'm joining the Army or the Marines. I have Dodge Ram 1500 2003, and I have a dirt bike and a really nice bike. I own my snowmobile and 4-wheeler. I'm a big football, baseball,basketball, rugby, hockey fan. I don't know what to do. It seem like I'm too much of a boy.

Most Helpful Guy

• first off, join the marines :)

you sound good to me. as long as your not like ummm too "butch", your fine

What Guys Said 5

• the real question here is how is it possible for you to own all those things, including a hayabusa (which is a bike only for experienced riders), at the age of 17, where you can't even work a full time job and have only had a valid license for 2 years at most.

• I get this all because I have been working since I was fourteen. Also I work in a mechanice shop. Don't tell me how I can spend my money. I own all of this stuff because I can.

• The first and only thing you did when you posted here was try to chalk up how masculine you are by mentioning all the masculine things about yourself. I really just get the feeling that you're trying to compensate for something? It's great that you've broken out of the stereotypical boundaries for your sex, but you aggressively pursue hobbies that are hyper-masculine, for apparently no other reason than to distinguish yourself as being "one of the boys".

It really sounds like you're trying to live up to someone else's expectations of who you should be, not just being who you want to be. I don't know about most guys, but for me, that right there is a major turn off.

• You are not to much of a "boy" your are YOU. I think its great that you don't conform to the silly stupid stereotypes about what a woman is supposed to look and act like. It's AWESOME that you have an interest in trucks and snowmobiles it means your a real live healthy woman with a interest in life. I meet so many women that get offended if I talk about trucks or tools with them it sucks to even be around them. My sister is just like you and I have way more respect for her. She can pull a transmission or weld or do carpentry. I look forward to the day when ALL women will have a healthy interest in life instead of the silly stupid crap about being "nurturing" and being into their "emotions" etc f*** that. The reason men like trucks and physical activity is because a bigoted society gave men first choice and stuck women with arraigning flowers. When a woman wants a cool snow Mobile it's no surprise to me at all. What IS a surprise to me is that you are doing what your doing instead of falling into the same trap so many other women do. You must be unusually intelligent in some way you have a strong brave nature that refuses to be f***ed around with if you ask me.

Cary the purse if you want but do it because you like the style not because you want to "look like a girl" society has no f***ing idea what a girl should look like it's all bull sh*t (same way with men)

I hope I meet a girl like you who can think for her self instead of one that is contaminated with lies she has bought into about how men and women are.

• You sound great to me. Why can't I find a girl like you now.

• Yes, you are fine. But there's a difference between a girl you would date publicly and a girl you would "hook up" with privately. Approach guys privately, they'll respond. Just don't have high expectations because some guys are more mature than others. Some might only want a private relationship and others might want nothing to do with you...Just don't get discouraged. A guy will sleep with anything as long as no one else knows. (hope this makes sense)

What Girls Said 0