Guys, what would you want a girl wear when hanging out with a you?

I'm seeing a guy this weekend and I wanted to know what you guys thought. It's not quite a "date" but we're both into each other

6

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends on what we are doing but stuff she was happy and comfortable in - Much the same as the style I would want to wear

What Guys Said 5

• Ideally for me (but not necessarily practical depending on what you are doing) I am a sucker for hosiery... whether it be stockings or pantyhose... my attention is yours. So a skirt or dress with those underneath... perfection. If you think it might go somewhere... forget the panties underneath! :)

• whatever your comfortable in :) its not like your going out to dinner or anything, so dress as your normally would maybe just a little more dressy :)

• Just like a v neck t shirt and yoga pants is fine. It looks sexy but also makes it seem like you're not trying that hard

• low cut top and some kind of short/ tight shorts

• if he's really into you and so are you, wear a little something for him but dnt over do it,

• What do you mean by that?