What do u think of this look?

What do you think of this look and do you think it's more casual or more formal? (the sweater with a shirt underneath)
What do u think of this look?.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it. It's a good combination of casual and dressy.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's defiantly within my lines of style I actually have a deal similar to that except it's burgundy sweater type shirt and a paler burgundy plaid shirt underneath with tan or black dress-ish pants.

I like the look as for what it is in the picture I'd say casual but depending on what you wear material and color wise you can also make it more formal.

What Girls Said 2

• A bit of both. Depends on where you plan on going with the outfit. Seems a little more casual.

• I love when guys dress like that

What Guys Said 3

• I must admit I was never a fan of collared shirt and round necked sweater - I think it looks a bit squashed. I think I would pick a V neck sweater.
    ak1.ostkcdn.com/.../...-Neck-Sweater-P15767431.jpg

• I'm a fan of this sort of look. I think it's pretty casual due to the jeans but could be made formal with a change of trouser and shirt material.

• It's alright. Clearly casual.