My hair is usually worn out or in a little poof ball (Picture below), and I want to try something different. Which style do you think looks best?

(Old photo from like 3 months ago, and I apologize for showing you my 'tato face, but I need to know which hairstyle would fit my face/head best. o3o)

The hairstyles I want to try are down below, but I don't know which one would look best.

STYLE 1:

STYLE 2:

STYLE 3 (The one my mom thinks I should do sometimes even though I dislike it./Going the lazy route by chopping it all off.):

STYLE 4/Something other GaGers think would look better:

• Style 1
  • Style 2
  • Style 3
  • Style 4/I have another suggestion.
Oh, and if you have another suggestion you need to put it in the comments because I'm not a mind reader.
O_O I wonder why someone picked 3...

Most Helpful Guy

• I like style 1 the best - I think it might suit you.

What Guys Said 3

• style 3 is so FINESSE

• O- O It's odd seeing a guy who likes hair that short on women. *Stares at you as if though you were a narwhal.*

• I'm surprised too cuz I like long straight dark hair but style 3 looks really good aha

• XD Hooray for new things and likings.

• Go with number two your cute by the way

• I voted D, I prefer the look of the style you have in your picture over the other 3.

• I wear it damn near everyday, and I'm kind of sick of the style and unfortunately my afro isn't large enough yet to be able to do other things with it. o3o

• I'm not sure what to suggest then, I generally prefer the look of longer hair.

• It's ok. xD

What Girls Said 10

• Out of those I definitely prefer the second style. But have you ever thought about growing your hair longer? I love love love Afros on women, they're so simple and just always look stylish ❤️

thirstyroots.com/.../KellyMoreira.png

you could also go for something like this (which I think you'd totally rock😉) but I think it's kinda similar to the second style you posted

pophaircuts.com/.../...fro-Hairstyle-Side-View.jpg

• I've been trying, but my hair is very thick and just eats products up and dries out quickly no matter how much moisturizer I put in it. I need something that works for very thick hair, but I don't know where to look. Everything I find usually works for normal and thin hair instead of thicker hair. It sucks. xD

• It's official I need to move in with you. I'll help pay for rent and utilities and groceries. xD

• That would be totally awesome! :D

• Honestly 1 or 2. I like 1 better... maybe the red dye won't work for you... in which case you should go for 2 but yeah.

• It's ok. I was just wondering about the style and not the colour.

• Either style one or two, I think. I really like style two, though.

• I think you should take into account the shape of your shape, so I think the first one will look best. But you could always ask your hairdresser and see if they can give you something even better that you may not have thought of. Ultimately go with something that you like so that you don't regret it, and if you don't like it, who cares! Hair grows back.

• I'm going to have to do this one myself. I can't afford a hair dresser atm. xD

• Oh wow... you are really talented then. You have been looking at a lot of styles with like on single thing going down the back. You could try dividing you hair into two parts.

• Style 1 and 2 are cool but I like 2 more.

• style 2 i think. its young and that girl looks fierce lol.' whoa you are 21 ?

• Mhm, I'm 21. Most people in my family age well, and if you're like me and have a baby face you look really young for quite a few year. Sometimes it makes me wonder if we're all vampires. xD

• i think 2 is really cute but honestly 1 would look better on you

• Do you really think so? o:

• yah the second one would sit weird cuz you have a wider babyface type look (which im jealous of I've looked 20 since i was 13)

• I really like 1, But I acedently voted for 2😩

• Kind of style 2 but all mullety. The wave at the nape of the neck is the good idea but a softer version would suit you.

• You're beautiful! 2 would look awesome