Where is a good place for my next tattoo?

I already have two tattoos, one on my right shoulder blade and one on my left hip. I am wanting to get another but it needs to be hidden. I also want to keep myself balanced if that makes any sense. I know I can do my foot and just wear tennis shoes but I'd rather not. Any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• For the sense of balance aesthetically it kinda points towards lower right but you want to keep it hidden and wear open shoes. The sole of the foot comes to mind but alternatively I might go right hip and create a triangle balance effect.

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 3

• First thing that comes to mind--forgive me, let me just say it--is of course avoid the "tramp stamp" area. Not that it was on the list.

Honestly to some extent it depends on the subject matter, whether it's text or not, the size, etc. I like your idea about balance, though. Very smart approach. Consider the abdomen; that could be a good choice, depending. Very daring choice (especially for a lady) is the chest/breast.

• I'm not a "daring" person, not sure an underboob tat would work for my personality. It's Cherokee writing, so a form of script.

• Possibly, its "sister", me and my sister are getting matching ones.

• Cool. Very nice.

• Ummm 😐
    No idea
    by the way why you want a hidden one😢?

• Under your nails, you can just paint over them when you need them hidden.

What Girls Said 1

• Your ankle, stomach, or back could work.