Boyfriend invited me to his friends birthday with the boys, it's at a pub bar, what should I wear?

Or what should I not wear? I like dressing up and looking sexy for boyfriend, but would that be weird with his friends there. Like is a tank top with a lot of cleavage no go?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personally I'd say dress as sexy as you like! If I was in your bf's position I would be happy that you'd made an effort, feel lucky that I had such a sexy girlfriend, and be proud to be seen with you looking your best. Only a rather sad, insecure guy would feel uncomfortable with that - it wouldn't cross my mind that my friends might 'hit on you' (because my friends are not a**holes) and even if they did it would not bother me unless it upset you because I am not so insecure as to imagine you might decide to run off with them - if he trusts you there's no issue, if he doesn't trust you, your cleavage is not the issue you should be worrying about! Dress sexy, wear heels and something awesome - cleavage is fine, braless if you're brave enough, make his eyes pop out and his smile so wide it joins up at the back of his head! Every normal guy likes to 'show off' his girl... Have fun!

Most Helpful Girl

• Yeah I wouldn't dress too revealing. You're just getting unwanted attention from random guys all night. Wear something like leather leggings, and a nice sweater...

What Guys Said 4

• Go for whatever your boyfriend loves to see u in. Dont show a lot of cleavage but make sure you look stunning

• Whatever you normally wear to a night out to a pub.

• Well it depends on how jealous of a guy your boyfriend is, if he is the jealous type then less clev but if he isn't then more and keep it cas

• If you dress to sexy you will get perved on all night

• Ok I haven't really been in a lot of relationships, but if theyre his friends, why would they perv?

• Because there guys cannot help them selves

What Girls Said 1

• I think you shouldn't dress sexy like that since you wouldn't want his friends to like hit on you or find you sexy. Well unless you want that then go.