Girls, how do you style your skater skirt?

(First - please excuse me if my English isn't good. The English language isn't my main, and I'm still learning! So please bear with me)

How would you wear your skater skirt? I need a bit inspiration, especially for the colder weather!

5

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 4

• Your English is better than some of the people on G@G who were born in English speaking countries so good on you.

I don't wear that particular type of skirt myself, but if I were going to for the winter months I'd go with fully opaque black leggings with it and probably a pair of boots.

• Thank you - I'm happy to hear that my English is going in the proper direction.
      Thanks for the reply - I'll write the ''outfit'' behind my ear!

• by tucking a tight top into it, with a nice scarf for a pop of colour and a jacket that sits nicely at the waist.

• i would just wear a jumper, the skater skirt with tights (thermal ones if its really cold) and docs

• If you have a thin waist, you can style it with a crop top and a cardigan. You can also wear it with a knit sweater, a scarf, tights and boots. If the weather is too warm you can simply wear it with a loose tank over it.
    I don't know what's the weather like in your country so I can't be more helpful than that.