They said I should cut my hair short?

These 2 girls in my class were telling me today how I have a "pretty face." They said I should cut my hair short.

I've kind of been thinking I wanted to cut my hair short anyways because it gets annoying on the rare occasion when I don't have a beanie or when I'm working out.

Do you think cutting my hair would be a good idea?

Well, I cut it, and I'm still a loser. I wish I would've kept it.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that given that you're a sixteen year old who still plays with pokemon, you have bigger issues than your hair... If you want to cut it, then cut it.

What Girls Said 4

• You really do have nice bone structure, a short hair cut would really suit you. If you'd like it short, cut it!

• You'd look good either way.

If you take excellent care of your hair (like washing and styling it) then keep it. But if you're low-maintenance, short hair is best.

• No I wouldn't. I'd look like a fag either way. Now I have extra faggy hair.

• you don't have to do it

• I had a look at your pic on your profile, I agree with thoose girls in your class you have a really nice bone structure. I think you should cut ur hair but its up to you in the end.

What Guys Said 2

• You're still a garbage loser. You're a racist, ignorant and idiotic prick. You're 16 and you're into Anime. Grow a pair.

• You're about half right. I am a 16 year old loser prick who likes anime, but on the rest you are misinformed. Sorry to burst your bubble.

• Short is much better than being one of those fags that always wears a beanie.

• Hahaha! What fags are you talking about? People don't hardly ever where beanies where I'm from.