Is this style intimidating?

I look just like the chicks in the pic and I was just curious if it maybe makes people feel intimitaed just in general [Girls and guys both?

is this style intimidating?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think a lot of people would find talking with someone dressed like that to feel uncomfortable, like they don't understand the person. I don't find the style intimidating personally. I live in a very liberal area though. Non traditional clothes are styles are common here. Discrimination here is like a taboo.

That show "Oddities" was filmed near by
    http://i.ytimg.com/vi/eaNpwY_2OSQ/hqdefault.jpg

Most Helpful Girl

• Its not intimidating at all actually. In my opinion, the people whom dress like this are simply trying to seek attention. Which is fine, as everyone does it. But that is truly the only reason I can think of that women and men would "dress out" like this. Their own unique way of standing out.
    I have a friend who dresses like this a and she simply does it because she wants to stand out instead of blending in with others. I enjoy looking at this style on others but I myself would never consider this to be my wardrobe.

What Guys Said 22

• No intimidating doesn't come to mind - I find the first two pics very cute - I am not a fan of hairstyle in third pic - I find these styles individualistic and should be appreciated as such.

• Intimidated? No.

Repulsed? Yes.

• No but all those black ropes you have hanging off of your head takes me back

• The goth is fine, but the piercings need to go.

• no its just unattractive

• I only like the second one, the other two are too puffy for me. But its none of them are intimidating in any way :)

• No, but they are definitely showing too much effort int superior looks which is a turn-off.

• The second girl looks nice, but the other 2 are scary.

• Intimidating isn't a word id use maybe different or unique i'm getting teh goth/emo vibe from those pics

• Looks like a white Jamaican rasta fari me boi.

• Not intimidating, but not very attractive

• Yea that's startling me right about now xD

• Scene kids, lol

• no ur better than them.

• Nope looks sexy and fun ;)

• Oh hell no that so fucking good OoO. I love the 2nd pic :3

• nope goth / inde does for me

• las t pic looks like dead mua5 with dreadlocks lmfaoo but nah yeah i would bang

• i like the middle pic a lot. the other ones are crap

• You just look really weird definetly not my type at all

• It all depends on the girl. A style is a style, nothing more. Is the girl friendly, sociable and has a nice smile? I'd totally date her. Does she walk around with a cold face and looks like she wants to murder someone? Yeah... not cool

• not so much intimidating as much as it is, creepy. like those types of people look like they worship satin and drink goats blood for fun!

• but satin is such a nice fabric...

www.moodfabrics.com/.../satin.html

• Yeah i've been called sadistic before. Loool. Yeah i'm used to creeping people out, it's okk.. I kinda like it now after getting that comment a lot it cracks me up to know I creep people out. I'm actually a veeryy nice person. [: I mean, I went vegan when I was 10 because I didn't wanna eat innocent animals it made me feel guilty :D, Now does that sound like a sadist? hahaha

• @bomba78 what can i say! it's soft!

What Girls Said 16

• i dont feel intimidated, but i think it looks ridiculous.

• I think its super hot! Its really attractive I would totally try to steal your clothes hahah! I would be scared to talk to you but If you start liking me I could totally be my cool self.

• I think it depends on the person. To some it might be, to some it might not. It probably depends on their experience. Like if they have every really hung out with this type of person they'll find they are actually quit cool. Almost kinda like with gay people. You don't really know how to act around them until you hang out with them a bit more.

• Hmm I wouldn't say intimidating but it isn't quite my cup of tea.
    But hey, whatever floats your boat.

• A little bit. Although, I also prefer wearing black, having dark make up on, I have 5 piercings (all on the ears though) and pink ombre hair so yeah..

• is not intimidating, she is just different and thats not bad at all. If she likes it, then thats completely fine

• to some maybe. its only because its unconventional. i like the look. dont let other peoples opinions take your style away from you.

• I love it! The first pic is my favorite. I admire when someone rocks a dark look.

• No it's kinda cute. But the hair is too much

• I just get surprised, but that style doesn't intimidate me, I think it's cool :)

• The 3rd picture scares me.

• Just a bit

• Yes, especially the last one.

• Not really intimidating just a bit too much for my taste. I like the middle girls style.

• It makes u look emo but if u are then wear it, but I don't think most people would want to approach u

• No, it's fine. I wouldn't consider it a big deal.
    At your age, it's understandable that you want to experiment.