What to wear and how much skin to show if i've never met the guy before and we are going on our first date?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would go subtle and classy - You can still show a lot of skin and be like this alternatively not show much skin but still be sexy. A lot depends on where you are going and what you are doing when you get there.

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot depends on the weather and where you're going. I would say either show cleavage or leg but not both. Enough to interest the guy but not like dressing for a club either.

What Guys Said 8

• It's pretty simple, do you want to have sex the first date, are you thinking it could be a possibility or do you not want to have sex. in my opinion lots a little none. If I had big boobs though and I wanted him to look in my eyes I wouldn't show cleavage though.

• I'd suggest you either wear a dress and skirt to just above the knee, with boots, or long pants.
    Being not too reveiling on the first date will make him focus on your personality more than your body :D

• Dress however you feel comfortable.

• depends on the personality/guy/date/location

• What your wearing I you profile pic would probly be fine.

• Go naked u will look sexy

• Show it all.
    Go bra less and pantieless in mini skirt.

• I like a girl to be modest, she doesn't have to dress up as a nun but she shouldn't be showing too much of herself. I leave it to her discretion.

What Girls Said 4

• Hmmm... enough for you to feel comfrtable in your own skin. You don't have to dress all show and tell. Just dress however you want.

• look, just keep it classy and keep it fresh at the same time. dont go overboard with it.

• The question is... what do you want out if the date? If its a second date I'd say stay classy but true to yourself. Your giving him his first impression of yourself. Too much skin and he might think you're interested in something that your not.

• Your "look" will tell him your worth. It's that simple.
    If you look like a whore, you will be treated like a whore.
    If you look like a lady, he will treat you like a lady.