What dress should I wear to the winter dance at my school?

link

^^The dress above would be in black.

link

link

I'm 5'3" and 106 pounds with blonde hair, blue eyes and somewhat pale skin.

Most Helpful Girl

• Considering your age and the occasion, the only dress appropriate would be the third. However, I think total black might wash you out. I adore pale skin, but you don't want to look like a vampire. You can pretty much wear any other color but I would avoid green, yellow, and white. Deep-hued blues and pinks would be divine. You seem to like the sweetheart neckline, so I would go with earrings and a bracelet and let the neckline speak for itself.

Try some of these dresses instead:

link

link

link

link

These styles aren't as dramatic as the fully-sequined dress, and the flowy bottom will make the dresses not look so "club." I would also recommend a round close-toed pump with most of these dresses (the exception being the first - the lace) to perfect the look.

What Guys Said 1

• seeing as how ur under 18 and this is a h.s. dance. the third would be the best. the first two (though more interesting) are a bit risque (french for risky). you don't want anything falling or what not. and I don't think the adults there would like those dresses. theyre meant for the nightlife at clubs and such. good luck and dance your heart out (date or not)

What Girls Said 5

• I think the dresses you posted are a bit old for you. The last one doesn't look formal enough

What about something like these:

link

link

link

• I would go with 2 for sure.

• i love the first because since your pale it would contrast so beautifully against your skin and hair but the second one would definately bring out your out your hair and blue eyes and since it's a winter dance the color would be perfect I'm don't like the third though because it seems so plain in comparison.

• the first one

• I don't like any of them. The first 2 look cheap and the last one...i just don't like at all

These dresses are nice though

link

link

link