Guys, how do girls who dress like this all the time look?

• Sexy
  • High Maintanence
If you have opinions, just comment.
😊😊😊

Most Helpful Guy

• They look like they spend lots of time preparing to go outdoors, but the work paid off. I like a lady who tries to look good. It would be unattractive if her entire personality was premised on her looks though (which is more common than I'd like to believe).

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 17

• Well I think some of those pictures look sexy and classy (3rd pic), but that's just me. I can really appreciate a girl who takes the time to look good. Even though I'm a guy, I think it's important for people to present themselves nicely. I take a good amount of time getting ready (not too much though) and tend to look classy/sexy because it makes me feel better and it's how I like to present myself. I don't consider myself night maintenance, I just like good. I think you should go with whatever style of dress you want as long as you feel good and confident.

• I am not a fan of the curvy big ass look that seems on trend so to me they just look high maintenance but to others I am sure there are those that will find them sexy.

• They really do look like useless wastes of space in my opinion.

• I prefer more down to earth.

• So a girl who dresses like this does not look down to earth?

• It's a bit too pristine looking in my eyes. I like a certain sense of 'I don't care what other people think of me'. But ultimately, to each their own. They're only clothes, you can't judge a huge lot off that.

• I'd point and say, hey girl, your bum is sticking out.

• I pushed sexy. But I should have pushed High Maintenance. But still sexy tho... ugh.

• they look both hot and high maintenance.

• so on top of her 2 hours preparation to just walk out the door, she has to spend another 30 minutes squeezing her self into this dress. No thanks

• Like shameless attention whores.

• How are they "Attention whores" when they are fully clothed. This is probably the most ignorant comment I've ever seen on GAG

• Ignorance as in uneducated which is what you obviously are. You assume that these women are "attention whores" because of their body shape. By wearing form hugging clothing, they are embracing their curves and going against society's idea that their bodies are undesirable or "fat" and that skinny women are the only body type allowed to embrace their body type and wear body hugging clothing. What you are implying is that their bodies make them whores which is indeed ignorant because you should know that women do not choose their body type.

• Attention whores, most of the women you put up there crave and do almost anything for constant attention.

• A bit boring to be honest.

• They look sexy and High Maintanence!

• Wow that girl has a big ass.

• All those girls are ugly

• No brain, just body.

• High Maintanence - I neve liked that style, it's a turn off for me.

• They look very unattractive and slutty. I can't imagine anything less sexy

• sexy sluts ;)

What Girls Said 17

• I think the first one is a little bit too revealing, but the rest are pretty, just need nice curves to pull off this look and it just looks very posh and nice for a party or a nice dinner date; as for an everyday style, I'd say you will come off as high maintenance and I don't think everyday is a party or a date, so be casual but otherwise very nice... Gave me ideas :* thanku

• I think it look great occassionally. Not if you're going to the movies or bowling. Plus, you need to have curves to pull it off otherwise you'll look like a plank

• Honestly I never understood this whole look. I like jeans and t shirts

• Even on a date or a special occasion?

• Maybe if I'm going to a fancy brunch in Paris. Or walking the streets of Milan. Otherwise I really don't understand when I see girls wearing these over the top clothes to school, work, etc. it seems like they're compensating for something in my opinion or trying to prove something.

• Even though I don't, I think it's sexy and Kim K's also classy and elegant. Maybe if I had a body like that I'd wear outfits like these too. But not all the time, jeans are comfy. :)

• I dress like this only on special occasions.

• Uncomfortable and high maintenance. They do look pretty damn good... maybe take a few days off to breath and relax though.

• Gotta chill sometimes, there's no need to dress overly fancy all the time.

• I like to mix it up. Casual dress, like jeans, most of the time but nice or sexy dress randomly.

• They look cheap and high maintenance - which is ironic... and an antithesis.

• High maintenance and tiresome.

• It looks good I reckon but not all the time.

I actually recognise the second girl in the photo and she doesn't always dress like that

• I think there is a time and a place to dress like that. It is more on the sexy side and I think it takes a lot of confidence to pull that off. It looks GREAT on girls who have a curvy fit body. A cut like that will show a lot other wise.

• I find it tacky

• I don't like Kim K at all, but she does have a nice-ish shape.

• It definitely doesn't look good on white women! Like when Miley wore it, her ass was so flat that you could use her as an ironing board😂

• Yeah, Miley shouldn't have

• It only works for women of color because they have curves and a butt unlike white women...

• so racially untrue

• Generalization

• @DeltsBrah it's not about having a big butt, it's about having curves (figure 8 or apple but above all a comparatively tiny waist). I'm black and I still disagree with her statement.

• Its cool for a night out, but for the remainder, I'd just want her to be comfortable not wearing heels or tight clothes that restrict her breathing etc