Does this shoe look very small, or is it just me?

Does this shoe look very small, or is it just me?
It's the right size, but just looking at it, it gives me the feeling I have stolen it from a primar school child. 😂

0|0
5|3

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks fine to me - It is the angle you are looking at it gives the perception of being smaller plus jeans are covering at least a third of the frame of the shoe.

1|0
    0|0
    • No, they don't cover from the lenght and looks like this from every angle. This is why it gives me the feeling I have stolen it from a little kid. 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, it really looks small.

1|0
    0|0
    • Ok, so it's not just me, iupii. 😂😁

• Some converses (I assume it's a Converse) look way smaller than they really are, I don't know why though.

• Yes, it's Converse, but the one which was half size bigger than this looked huge, it's too strange. o_o

What Guys Said 2

• Lol oh m g. I have the same shoes. Anyway yeah it looks small because the shoe toungue looks crumpled rather than smooth.

1|0
    0|0
    • Twin shoes. 😂
      It looks the same with the tongue crumpled or smooth.
      But thanks. 😁

• Because you are small?

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• it look like it belong to that leg! lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Hahaha No. it looks normal. xD

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks small. But it depends how tall you are. And you look to be a very skinny girl... so i think it is good :)

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm 166cm, so I already have small feet for my height, but I'm asking specifically about the shoes, since none of my shoes look that small. 😶

• It looks 5 1/2 from that angle.

1|0
    0|0