Does this shoe look very small, or is it just me?

It's the right size, but just looking at it, it gives me the feeling I have stolen it from a primar school child. 😂

Most Helpful Guy

• It looks fine to me - It is the angle you are looking at it gives the perception of being smaller plus jeans are covering at least a third of the frame of the shoe.

• No, they don't cover from the lenght and looks like this from every angle. This is why it gives me the feeling I have stolen it from a little kid. 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• Yea, it really looks small.

• Ok, so it's not just me, iupii. 😂😁

• Some converses (I assume it's a Converse) look way smaller than they really are, I don't know why though.

• Yes, it's Converse, but the one which was half size bigger than this looked huge, it's too strange. o_o

What Guys Said 2

• Lol oh m g. I have the same shoes. Anyway yeah it looks small because the shoe toungue looks crumpled rather than smooth.

• Twin shoes. 😂
      It looks the same with the tongue crumpled or smooth.
      But thanks. 😁

• Because you are small?

What Girls Said 4

• it look like it belong to that leg! lol

• Hahaha No. it looks normal. xD

• It looks small. But it depends how tall you are. And you look to be a very skinny girl... so i think it is good :)

• I'm 166cm, so I already have small feet for my height, but I'm asking specifically about the shoes, since none of my shoes look that small. 😶

• It looks 5 1/2 from that angle.