Would you all prefer the opposite sex to dress casually or more dressy?

Casual for a girl would be T-shirt and jeans and dressy for girl would be skirts and dresses. Casual for a guy would again be T-shirt and jeans and dressy would be something like a button-up shirt and chinos/slacks or even pressed jeans.

• Casual
    67% (32)60% (37)63% (69)Vote
  • Dressy
    33% (16)40% (25)37% (41)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|12

Most Helpful Guy

• I would say time and place - Casual in an everyday setting and dressy for special day outs plus a fair bit of effort on nights out.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Nothing wrong with t shirts and jeans, but I love a man in a suit.

0|0
    1|0
    • Suit = money = status

• @DeltsBrah you don't have to be successful to own a suit? You can literally buy them at the Sally Am?

What Guys Said 11

• in my opinion, girls look much better when they look comfortable.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like the casual look on women, plus casual clothes usually cost less so if you marry her less money to replace them 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • I prefer classy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dresses on women, I think it's pretty, but it's only a personal preference, I am okay with what ever they wear, for as long as they are a good person.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like dressing up and looking good so definitely dressy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Definitely casual, as then I wouldn't look as bad with my shorts and T-shirt 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • But it wouldn't look bad in comparison if she was wear spring dresses.

• I prefer dressy for both myself and my woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual it's more important that she s comfortable around me

0|0
    0|0
  • Really, she should be dressing for the occasion. If I'm wanting to go downtown for a city stroll, she should do it up but, if I'm wanting to go for a hike, she should obviously be in casual, hiking boots

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual is the best, I hate dressy clothing.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should dress for the situation. Casual if you are going to be active, working or getting dirty, more presentable clothes if you aren't. I only wear t-shirts as underwear.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Just dress Casual!

1|0
    0|0
  • Casual, because then it's sexier when he's dressed up. Though the same logic would work in reverse, but I would feel like a guy who is dressy all the time would have too many expectations of me.

1|0
    0|0
  • All depends. Like if me and my guy friend were just chilling at home then casual but if we like went to dinner at a fancy restaurant then he'd dress up

0|0
    0|0
  • Casual, I don't like high maintenance guys ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer casually

0|0
    0|0
  • Dressy and classy any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Dressy it's something about a man dressed up :) My SO does this for me and it is amazing lol

0|0
    1|0
  • I like the casual look more. I also dislike suits on men. No idea why.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dressy as in dress shirts or button down shirts and pants

0|0
    0|0