Finding boots for my wife?

my wife wants me to buy her some boots for Christmas. since having a baby she has put on weight so her calves are larger but naturally she was always a very tiny girl (before baby she was 5'2" 130 lbs) but always had larger thighs and calves. her calves are now 17 inches, and id say once she looses weight (now trying to get the baby weight off) theyre 15 or so. really having trouble finding her boots with a 17 inch circumference (she wants ones she can wear now and as she loses weight she can wear jeans and add boot cuffs under to make up the difference).
she looking for knee high with a heel on them.

any help anyone?

Most Helpful Girl

• That's rough. I think especially with boots you really have to try them on to see how they fit.

Most Helpful Guy

• There was a question before about post pregnancy weight and clothes - I thought the best advice was to point towards pregnancy forums that may have tips on your issue - Another part of me goes is it worth it going to expense if you are not going to wear them after a while, could you not get something else that is not affected by post pregnancy weight and wait till she gets back to her old weight before purchasing boots.

What Girls Said 2

• I have just looked on both Lane Bryant and Ashley Stewart websites and both have great looking boots that have the wide calf width that your wife needs. I have the same issue and this is what I look for when I am looking for boots and knee high socks etc. I hope this works.

• thx!!! by the way i love metal too... what u listen too? just finished watching 2 marilyn manson documentaries then watching machine head and slipknot in concert while bored

• Avenue and Nordstom make ones for calfs 15 in and up. Good Luck!!

What Guys Said 0