Should I get the bottom side of my lip pierced despite of parents disapproval? If I get it what should I do to prove to them that it's okay?

My parents think that is ugly and they don't want people to judge me based on my appearance. They think that people who get piercing on their face are alcoholics, drug addicts, and criminals. I am 26 years old female but I want them to accept it. I really want to please them but I also really really really want my bottom lip pierced. Help me... please

Most Helpful Guy

• Okay - First things first you are 26 and free to do what you want - What I would do is get it done and have a small subtle piece of lip jewellery to wear around your parents - Chances are they will get used to it and accept it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Are you living at home? You're 26. As long as you're not under their roof, you're an adult and have say on what you do with your body.

• Your right I should go for it. They think I will no longer be a role model to my 17 year old sister.

What Guys Said 3

• Your parents are 100% correct, so don't do it.

• If you live with them follow their rules

• It's not their choice. And at 26 I would have hoped you had figured this out already.

What Girls Said 0