Girls, Are sweater dresses too hot inside during the winter?

I am a hot natured girl. I don't usually wear too many sweaters during the winter because I tend to get hot inside. If I am going to be outside, I wear sweaters some time. My question is do you think that I may get too hot inside if I were to purchase two or three sweater dresses this winter?

4

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends on the material, if it's wool and pretty thin it should be breathable and ok inside. Cotton or any synthetic material will be pretty warm inside.

What Girls Said 3

• If you get hot inside then I think sweater dresses won't relieve discomfort of the warmth. Especially when the heater is on or the stove is cooking... people like you are better off wearing layers. in the winter. You can easily pull on a latter outside and then take it off inside.

• I get hot too so I make sure they are not too heavy.

I wear something light (but not too light) inside and add an outer jacket to keep me warm outside in the snow.

So by the time I reach my destination and get inside the building, I am pretty hot. So I can just take off my jacket and cool down.

• I love sweater dresses! I think they are cute and you should go for them! You will be fine and not get too hot, just wear something light under and you will get used to them. I love cowl neck ones like this: http://i.imgur.com/x7D6FcA.jpg